Vibrant Health Green VibranceVibrant Health
Vibrant Health Green VibranceVibrant Health
Full Price $29.60 – $100.00
Packed with micronutrients and designed to support nutrition, circulation, digestion, and immunity, Green Vibrance superfood supplement is a comprehensive (and delicious) nutrition solution.*
- Helps to improve and strengthen digestion and the immune system*
- Providers nutrient-dense, Whole Foods
- Helps to improve circulation so that every cell in the body has nutrients for optimal function*
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, vegetarian, and plant-based
Green Vibrance has led the way as a superfood supplement in the green foods industry since its launch in 1992. It has won an impressive number of awards and continues to be the most nutrient-rich superfood on the planet.
This comprehensive green superfood supplement focuses on the four primary components of full-body wellness: nutrition, circulation, digestion, and immunity. This tasty (no really – it actually is tasty!) is loaded with nutrients that support each of these key areas.
The result delivers healthful nutritional support to the 11 body systems.:
- Support for digestion and gastrointestinal function*
- Support for the circulatory system*
- Help boost overall energy*
- Support for elimination of waste products and detoxification*
- Support for neurological health*
- Support for cardiovascular function*
- Support for normal blood sugar and cholesterol levels*
- Support for immunity*
- Resistance to oxidative changes associated with aging*
Green Vibrance contains a generous dose of 25 billion friendly probiotics in each serving. These are from 12 strains, each selected to bolster the health and function of the digestive system and the immune system. These probiotics help ensure a healthy G.I. tract by supporting colonies of good bacterial flora. These bacteria support the breakdown of nutrients for easy assimilation, help transport and synthesize minerals and B-vitamins, support healthy cholesterol levels, and help to keep bad bacterias and yeast under control in the body.
Green Vibrance superfood supplement also includes a host of digestive enzymes. Enzymes help the body to break down and release nutrients during the digestive process. They help to ensure that the concentrated nutrition in this superfood powder is efficiently absorbed for maximum health benefits.
Antioxidants are another key feature in Green Vibrance. The robust lineup of whole-food plants and herbs provide a sizable supply of nutritive antioxidants. These nutrients help to fight against oxidative damage and free radical damage in the body.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the nutrients included in this superfood supplement blend! There are organic fibers to support healthy elimination and removal of heavy metals and toxins, there are nutrients to supply structural components to every cell membrane in the body, and there are nutrients to help boost cognitive function. Herbs are included to support liver health, immunity and bone health.
Powder: Add one scoop to liquid beverages (water, juice, smoothies).
Capsules: Take three (3) capsules one, two or three times each day or as directed by a health professional. Capsules may be taken either with or between meals. Effective dosage can vary among persons.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Joint Vibrance Ingredients:
- Barley grass leaf powder certified organic 800 mg *
- Oat grass leaf powder certified organic 800 mg*
- Wheat grass leaf powder certified organic 800 mg*
- Barley grass juice powder certified organic 130 mg*
- Oat grass juice powder certified organic 130 mg*
- Wheat grass juice powder certified organic 130 mg*
- Kamut® grass juice powder certified organic 90 mg*
Plant Based Micro-Nutrition
- Chlorella cracked cell powder 1,000 mg*
- Sunflower lecithin powder Non-GMO 700 mg*
- Spirulina powder certified organic 500 mg*
- Beet root juice powder certified organic 300 mg*
- Parsley leaf & stem powder certified organic 300 mg*
- Zucchini (Cucurbita pepo) fruit powder 250 mg*
- Alfalfa sprouts powder certified organic 200 mg*
- Carrot root powder certified organic 200 mg*
- Spinach leaf powder certified organic 150 mg*
- Broccoli powder certified organic 120 mg*
- Broccoli sprouts powder certified organic 100 mg*
- Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed powder certified organic 100 mg*
- Moringa oleifera 0.1% Chromium ext. cert. org. Orgen-Cm® 80 mg*
- Kale sprouts powder certified organic 50 mg*
- Policosanol 60% octocosanol from sugar cane wax standardized extract 5 mg *
Antioxidant Life Preservers
- Tomato fruit powder 400 mg*
- Strawberry fruit powder 250 mg*
- Acerola fruit juice 25% natural vitamin C certified organic standarized extract 200 mg*
- Amla whole fruit powder 150 mg*
- Apricot fruit powder 150 mg*
- Goji berry juice powder certified organic 150 mg*
- Water dispersible Vitamin E d-alpha tocopheryl acetate 143 mg*
- Ginkgo biloba 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides 6% terpene lactones standardized extract 20 mg*
- Grape seed 95% polyphenols/40% OPCs standardized extract 20 mg*
- Grape skin 30% polyphenols standardized extract 20 mg*
- Green tea 98% polyphenols/60% catechins/ 50% EGCG standardized extract decaf 20 mg*
- Pomegranate whole fruit 40% ellagic acid standardized extract 20 mg*
- Black mustard seed 0.5% Selenium ext. cert. org. Orgen-SE® 10 mg*
- Astragalus 70% polysaccharides standardized extract 90 mg*
- Beta 1,3-1,6 glucans 70% standardized extract from Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast 30 mg*
- Larch arabinogalactans extract ResistAid® 30 mg*
- Eleutherococcus senticosus root 0.8% eleutherosides standardized extract 100 mg*
- Holy basil 2% ursolic acid standardized extract 100 mg*
- Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) root powder 60 mg*
- Cissus Quandrangularis extract Calzbone® 400 mg*
- Calcium fructoborate providing 3mg of boron 112 mg*
- Lichen oil powder supplying 1,000 IU Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol 10 mg*
- Acacia gum fiber certified organic 830 mg*
- Fructo-oligosaccharides 86% oligofructose+inulin standardized extract 600 mg*
- Apple fruit powder certified organic 400 mg*
- Flaxseed powder de-oiled Non-GMO certified organic 300 mg*
- Liver Support Burdock root 10:1: extract 90 mg*
- Silamarina Milk Thistle extract 60 mg*
- Dandelion root 4:1 extract 50 mg*
Enzymes & Tonics
- Ginger root powder certified organic 20 mg*
- Enzymes 10 mg*
- Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 500 HUT*
- Protease 6.0 (Aspergillus oryzae) 400 HUT*
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 300 FIP*
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 400 DU*
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 75 SU *
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longbrachiatum) 500 CU*
- Cayenne pepper powder certified organic 2 mg*
Probiotics (25B at Date of Manufacture from 12 Strains)
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 2.5 billion*
- Bifidobacterium longum HA-135 2.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122. 2.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 2.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus B HA-114 2.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus paracasei HA-108 2.5 billion*
- Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119 2.5 billion*
- Lactococcus lactis HA-136 2.5 billion*
- Propionibacterium shermanii HA-182 2.5 billion*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 1.25 billion*
- Streptococcus thermophilus HA-110 0.75 billion*
- Lactobacillus helveticus HA-128 0.5 billion*
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Vanifolia™ natural flavor (35mg). Contains: milk, soy. Trace amounts of milk and soy residues were detected as byproducts of the probiotic growth cycle.
GLUTEN-FREE | VEGETARIAN | PLANT-BASED | NON-GMO
Vibrant Health is a company that is committed to quality, potency, and full disclosure. If it’s not on the label, it’s not in the bottle! Their promise to consumers – “Truth in every word, trust in every formula, transparency in all we do.”
Mark Timon founded Vibrant Health in 1992. His goal was to formulate a strong, general nutrition product that would “get you right” on the inside. His original formula, Green Vibrance, had 38 carefully selected ingredients chosen to aid detoxification, provide antioxidant protection and micronutrition, and heal abused digestive tracts.
Today, more than 25 years later, Vibrant Health is still dedicated to formulating award-winning products that focus on vibrant health for their customers. You’ll find products that deliver nutrition you can trust. Their team sources and manages every raw ingredient for a family of products that deliver maximum quality and potency.
Vibrant Health has developed an inspiring list of guiding principles.
- Let our passion for the well-being of others guide us.
- Do what’s right – not just the right thing for business.
- Full disclosure labeling (truth, trust, transparency)
- Think independently, lead the way, be ahead of the times.
- Practice formula obsolescence (dynamic by design)
- Put quality first, cost second; let our search for better materials be perpetual.
- Food for ingredients – not isolated ingredients – unless not available naturally.
- Look for ways to improve processes.
- Education before marketing.
- Be the best.
Vibrant Health supports two amazing programs that are working to change the lives of children and families:
- Vitamin Angels: Because nutritional support is so vital to a child’s development, Vitamin Angels provides lifesaving vitamins to high risk mothers and children under the age of five at risk of malnutrition.
- Autism Hope Alliance: A non-profit foundation that provides hope for families struggling with Autism. They work to provide hope and help for autism families through education, financial support, and volunteerism.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.