Full Price $28.00
Prevent and reduce symptoms of UTIs while powerfully promoting bladder and urinary tract health with herbal extracts and potent antioxidants.*
- Supports urinary tract health*
- Helps to prevent and reduce symptoms of UTIs*
- Eradicates E.coli bacteria from the urinary tract*
- Crafted from carefully selected, pure plant extracts
- Available in powder and tablets
Vibrant Health UT Vibrance
U.T. Vibrance blends together a variety of pure plant extracts and whole compounds that powerfully support urinary tract function. This herbal blend from Vibrant Health provides nutrients beneficial for the health of the full urinary system, including the kidneys, bladder, and urinary tract.
- Uva-Ursi: This herb helps to get rid of bacteria in the urine. It also helps to lessen swelling in the urinary tract. Its rich history in traditional and folk medicine centers around its support for the urinary passages, kidneys, and bladder.
- Dandelion: Supports the detoxification of the liver, aids digestion as a ‘bitter herb’, and helps to encourage the growth of healthy gut bacteria.
- D-Mannose: This is an anti-microbial sugar that naturally occurs in cranberries. It binds to areas where harmful bacteria are located in the urinary tract and helps rid the body of the infection.
- Cranberry Whole Fruit Extract: We’re sure no one is surprised to find cranberries in this ingredient list! It’s been one of the most well-known foods to support urinary tract health for many years. It’s also rich in antioxidants!
Unfamiliar with D-Mannose? We’re not surprised — most people haven’t heard of it before, despite its rich nutritional value and unique properties.
Mannose is a sugar that passes through the human system unmetabolized. It is similar in structure to E.Coli (one of the bacteria that is often responsible for UTI’s and bladder infections). Because it passes through the system unmetabolized, when it enters the urinary tract and bladder, it will block the receptors that E. Coli needs to thrive.*
- Powder: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop (5.875 grams) every 3 to 4 waking hours in water, blueberry or cranberry juice. Do this daily until the contents of the jar have been consumed. Drink plenty of fluids.
- Tablets: As a dietary supplement, take five (5) tablets every 3 to 4 waking hours with water, blueberry or cranberry juice. Do this daily until the contents of the jar have been consumed. Drink plenty of fluids.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Powder Details and Ingredients
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5.875 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 10
- Ingredients: D-Mannose, Uva Ursi leaf 20% arbutin extract, Blueberry fruit powder, Cranberry whole fruit powder, Dandelion, Goldenrod aerial parts powder root 4:1 extract, Goldenseal root powder, Parsley aerial parts juice powder
Tablets Details and Ingredients
- Serving Size: 5 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 10
- Ingredients: D-Mannose, Uva-Ursi leaf 20% arbutin extract, Blueberry fruit powder, Cranberry whole fruit powder, Dandelion root 4:1 extract, Goldenrod aerial parts powder, Goldenseal root powder, Parsley aerial parts juice powder
- Other ingredients: Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Glycerin
Vibrant Health is a company that is committed to quality, potency, and full disclosure. If it’s not on the label, it’s not in the bottle! Their promise to consumers – “Truth in every word, trust in every formula, transparency in all we do.”
Mark Timon founded Vibrant Health in 1992. His goal was to formulate a strong, general nutrition product that would “get you right” on the inside. His original formula, Green Vibrance, had 38 carefully selected ingredients chosen to aid detoxification, provide antioxidant protection and micronutrition, and heal abused digestive tracts.
Today, more than 25 years later, Vibrant Health is still dedicated to formulating award-winning products that focus on vibrant health for their customers. You’ll find products that deliver nutrition you can trust. Their team sources and manages every raw ingredient for a family of products that deliver maximum quality and potency.
Vibrant Health has developed an inspiring list of guiding principles.
- Let our passion for the well-being of others guide us.
- Do what’s right – not just the right thing for business.
- Full disclosure labeling (truth, trust, transparency)
- Think independently, lead the way, be ahead of the times.
- Practice formula obsolescence (dynamic by design)
- Put quality first, cost second; let our search for better materials be perpetual.
- Food for ingredients – not isolated ingredients – unless not available naturally.
- Look for ways to improve processes.
- Education before marketing.
- Be the best.
Vibrant Health supports two amazing programs that are working to change the lives of children and families:
- Vitamin Angels: Because nutritional support is so vital to a child’s development, Vitamin Angels provides lifesaving vitamins to high risk mothers and children under the age of five at risk of malnutrition.
- Autism Hope Alliance: A non-profit foundation that provides hope for families struggling with Autism. They work to provide hope and help for autism families through education, financial support, and volunteerism.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.