Vibrant Health VibranceVibrant Health
Vibrant Health VibranceVibrant Health
3 in stock
30 day supply
Boost the nutrition in your daily diet with this powerful drink powder, available in a refreshing orange pineapple flavor!
- Supports healthy energy levels*
- Promotes digestive function*
- Boosts immune health*
- Rich in antioxidants
- Packed with nutrients
- Vegan, Plant-Based, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy
Vibrant Health Vibrance
Nourish your body and your tastebuds with this nutritious superfood drink powder in a refreshing, delicious flavor! Vibrant Health Vibrance Powder is a great way to fill the nutritional holes in your diet.
Our nutritional needs can be pretty complex. In fact, we don’t always know exactly what we need from our daily diets. It’s important we support our bodies in the best way we can with a balanced diet and healthful supplements that are packed with nutrients, like this one!
Vibrant Health Vibrance Powder combines nutrients of all kinds to best support everyday health! These nutrients include:
- Plant concentrates contain the nutritional benefits of herbs like oat grass, beetroot, spirulina, and more.*
- Antioxidants help protect against the damage caused by oxidative stress and support cardiovascular function.*
- Fiber foods support healthy bowels and functioning of the digestive system.*
- Enzymes protect against digestive issues and promote a healthy response to inflammation.*
- Probiotics and prebiotics support gastrointestinal function and protect heart health and immune function.*
- Adaptogens help prevent and protect against the damages caused by stress*
If you’re looking for a more advanced drink powder with even more ingredients and probiotics, check out Vibrant Health Green Vibrance Powder, or ask one of our certified Wellness Consultants for a personalized recommendation!
Suggested Use: Once a day as a dietary supplement mix one (1) scoop (enclosed) of Vibrance into 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly or shake briefly in a closed container until mixed.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.02 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin A (from beta carotene), Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin D (D3 from lichen oil), Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Sodium, Potassium, Nutrient Dense Plant Concentrates: Oat grass leaf powder certified organic, Barley grass leaf powder certified organic, Parsley leaf & stem powder certified organic, Beet root powder certified organic, Spinach leaf powder certified organic, Broccoli aerial parts powder certified organic, Chlorella cracked cell powder certified organic, Spirulina powder certified organic, Antioxidants: Rose hips powder certified organic, Goji berry juice powder certified organic, Pomegranate juice powder, Green tea 20% polyphenols standardized extract, Tomato fruit powder, Goji berry 40% polyphenols standardized extract, Acai fruit juice powder certified organic, Lycopene 5% beadlets, Pomegranate whole fruit 40% ellagic acid std. ext., Immune Support: Lichen oil pdr. providing 1,000 IU vegan Vitamin D3, Fiber Foods: Carrot root powder certified organic, Acacia gum powder certified organic, Flaxseed powder de-oiled certified organic, Enzymes: Protease 4.5, Amylase, Diastase, Lipase, Lactase, Cellulase, Probiotics & Prebiotics: Fructo oligosaccharides 86% oligofructose + inulin powder std. ext., Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122, Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132, Adaptogens: Schizandra berry 2% schizandrin standardized extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus root 0.8% eleutherosides standardized extract
Other Ingredients: Natural Mandarin Orange flavor (300 mg), Natural Pineapple flavor (100 mg), Lo Han Guo (Monk Fruit) 80% mogroside standardized extract (24 mg)
Vibrant Health is a company that is committed to quality, potency, and full disclosure. If it’s not on the label, it’s not in the bottle! Their promise to consumers – “Truth in every word, trust in every formula, transparency in all we do.”
Mark Timon founded Vibrant Health in 1992. His goal was to formulate a strong, general nutrition product that would “get you right” on the inside. His original formula, Green Vibrance, had 38 carefully selected ingredients chosen to aid detoxification, provide antioxidant protection and micronutrition, and heal abused digestive tracts.
Today, more than 25 years later, Vibrant Health is still dedicated to formulating award-winning products that focus on vibrant health for their customers. You’ll find products that deliver nutrition you can trust. Their team sources and manages every raw ingredient for a family of products that deliver maximum quality and potency.
Vibrant Health has developed an inspiring list of guiding principles.
- Let our passion for the well-being of others guide us.
- Do what’s right – not just the right thing for business.
- Full disclosure labeling (truth, trust, transparency)
- Think independently, lead the way, be ahead of the times.
- Practice formula obsolescence (dynamic by design)
- Put quality first, cost second; let our search for better materials be perpetual.
- Food for ingredients – not isolated ingredients – unless not available naturally.
- Look for ways to improve processes.
- Education before marketing.
- Be the best.
Vibrant Health supports two amazing programs that are working to change the lives of children and families:
- Vitamin Angels: Because nutritional support is so vital to a child’s development, Vitamin Angels provides lifesaving vitamins to high risk mothers and children under the age of five at risk of malnutrition.
- Autism Hope Alliance: A non-profit foundation that provides hope for families struggling with Autism. They work to provide hope and help for autism families through education, financial support, and volunteerism.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.