Wild Theory CBD Balm 300mgWild Theory CBD Co
Wild Theory CBD Balm 300mgWild Theory CBD Co
Full Price $12.79 – $31.99
Soothe and cool troublesome muscles and joints with full-spectrum CBD extract, menthol, and herbal oils.
- Great for use on muscles and joints*
- Helpful for discomfort related to back pain, arthritis, and sprains*
- Cooling and comforting*
- Menthol, peppermint, and clove help to stimulate blood flow*
- Contains a rich blend of botanical oils as well as organic full-spectrum CBD oil
- Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy
The CBD Balm from Wild Theory provides deep, icy relief to aching muscles and joints. Menthol and peppermint oil stimulate blood flow while providing quick relief with a refreshing ‘freeze’.
The rich blend of CBD, menthol, peppermint, clove, and more nourish and soothe the skin and surrounding tissues. Jojoba oil and coconut oil smooth, soothe, and condition the skin while helping to carry all the nutrients and supportive properties of the oils and CBD deep into your problem areas.
Who benefits from CBD Balm? Everyone who is looking for some extra soothing relief and loves the feeling of cold-hot that menthol and peppermint oil deliver. Wild Theory blends 200mg of full-spectrum hemp extract with 100mg of CBD isolate oil to create a rich, creamy texture. Botanical oils enhance the benefits and offer a pleasing aroma that helps calm your mind as well as your body.
- Organic Menthol: One of the primary ingredients in this freezing balm, menthol is a counterirritant. That means it causes the skin to feel cold, then warm. This soothing action provides such relief that it has become a common ingredient in many balms and creams designed for sore muscles and sports injury recovery. Studies like this one have shown that topical menthol can decrease perceived discomfort more effectively than ice.
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint, like menthol, is both cooling warming. It also helps to slightly numb the skin while increasing heat to the area.
- Organic Clove: This powerful and aromatic oil is rich in eugenol, a powerful botanical analgesic. It’s an ideal ingredient for helping to soothe muscles and joints. Clove oil also helps stimulate blood flow.
- Organic Eucalyptus: This fragrant herb increases the sensation of cooling and warming, making it a perfect companion to peppermint, menthol, and CBD. It’s rich in supportive plant compounds camphor, pinene, and limonene.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Packed with nutrients, jojoba oil leaves a thin protective layer over your skin and seals in moisture.
- Organic Coconut Oil: This popular oil comforts and soothes the skin while helping draw CBD and herbal oils deeper into the tissues.
- Beeswax: A best-loved ingredient for centuries, beeswax overflows with nutrients and helps create a creamy, absorbable balm.
Suggested Use: Gently massage CBD Balm directly onto your skin, wherever you need some cooling relief. Continue working the balm into the skin until it’s absorbed, about 30 seconds. For intense, localized relief, add several layers of CBD balm 300mg. Repeat as often as necessary throughout the day. We recommend applying it to frequently troublesome areas right before bed.
Cautions: Not intended for children under age 12. Do not use internally or on open cuts, scraped skin, or burns, including sunburns. Do not use on or near the eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Clove, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Peppermint, Organic Menthol, Organic Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
VEGETARIAN | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE
Do you love adventures? Wild Theory CBD Co makes their CBD to fuel adventures, both big and small. Whether you are emotionally or physically tackling a mountain, whether you want to be able to walk to the mailbox or run a marathon, they want to be part of your story!
Owned and operated in Madison, Wisconsin, this husband and wife team have more than 15 years experience in the health and wellness industry. They’ve seen industry fads come and go, but they knew CBD wasn’t a fad! Why? Consistent and ongoing results! Lives changed! They’ve seen it and they believe in it!
All aspects of production are located in the USA. Wild Theory believes in the quality of US produced hemp, but to ensure purity and quality all of their products undergo third-party testing, twice. Testing also ensures the holistic range of their CBD products.
The Wild Theory team strives to educate their customers and the public about the benefits of hemp derived CBD. They have received countless testimonies from customers that have received powerful benefits from using their products.
They believe in the power of CBD to change lives, open new doors to adventure, and inspire new experiences, and look toward lives without pain, stress, anxiety, insomnia, or other health conditions getting in the way. Are you in? Their superior quality CBD products will help you get there!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.