“Why do I struggle with constipation?” You’ve probably asked yourself that question many times! You know exactly what constipation feels like: as bloated as a balloon, as stuffed as a turkey, or as uncomfortable as laying on a bed of pinecones. And not to mention the mental stress of counting the days since your last bowel movement.
Constipation can occur for many reasons, and the most common is a diet without enough fiber or fluids!* They work together to make your stool softer and larger, which makes it easier to stay regular. Other causes of constipation include weak core muscles, excess stress, a change in lifestyle, or prescription medications.
Taking a fiber supplement for constipation keeps you regular so you can feel like yourself again!* We supply the best supplements for constipation: fiber drinks, powders, and capsules. Fiber helps encourage healthy, regular bowel movements so you can avoid uncomfortable instances of constipation.
- Fiber: Your experience with constipation has probably taught you one very important lesson: that you need more fiber! Searching for an all-natural alternative to typical constipation pills? We recommend psyllium husk for constipation!*
- Prebiotics: Speaking of fiber, prebiotics are a form of fiber that enhances the effectiveness of probiotics. We sell many prebiotics, so choose the one that works best for you!
- Probiotics: These are the “good” bacteria that keep your gut microbiome in tip-top shape. If you struggle with bloating, gas, or digestive discomfort in addition to constipation, we highly recommend a daily probiotic!*
- Ayurvedic: For thousands of years, Ayurvedic medicine has created supplements that naturally get your bowels moving. Since we trust their centuries of experience, our shop offers a few Ayurvedic varieties for constipation relief!
- Digestive enzymes: Did you know that digestive enzymes support healthy digestion? They make sure your body efficiently breaks down food so that your bowel movements are completely uneventful!* We carry digestive enzymes for constipation that aid your entire GI tract, as well as options that target specific nutrients such as lactose.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a well-known mineral that helps clean out your bowels. It also supports a restful night of sleep, calms down your body, and boosts your mood!*
- Whole foods: Food is rich in medicinal qualities, which is why many of our constipation supplements include whole husk psyllium, apple, flaxseed, peppermint, or ginger for even more digestive relief!*
Need help determining which option is going to be best for you? Our team is ready to offer advice. Just drop us a message in our LiveChat!