A Wild Soap Bar Bluebonnet SoapA Wild Soap Bar
A Wild Soap Bar Bluebonnet SoapA Wild Soap Bar
12 in stock
Your daily shower is about to be your new favorite part of the day! Bluebonnet Soap is infused with a light, floral scent designed to uplift your mood while nourishing your skin and calming breakouts.
- Cleanses and soothes
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Nourishes skin affected by eczema, acne, and rashes*
- Relaxes with a calming lavender and wildflower scent
- Made from scratch with pure and wildcrafted ingredients
This beautiful bluebonnet soap bar’s dusty blue tone is almost too beautiful to use. Enjoyed by both men and women and people of young or mature skin types, the soap is perfect for everyday use in the shower or bath. Its non-drying formula satisfies quenched skin and leaves behind a mild sweet smell for all-day enjoyment.
The Bluebonnet Soap Bar is not your average acne soap. While other facial cleansers tend to be loaded with unnatural ingredients that clog the pores and cause your skin to tighten or dry, the natural bluebonnet soap bar offers deep moisturization – without leaving a filmy residue!
The lovely skin-benefiting ingredients found in this decadent soap include:
- Clay: Calcium bentonite clay carries powerful absorbent properties. It benefits oily and acne-prone skin while also soothing areas of redness and irritation.
- Oat: Gluten-free oat flour offers skin a break from dryness, irritations, and discomfort. The natural cleanser lifts impurities out from beyond the skin’s surface while reducing the effects of oxidation on the skin.
- Lavender: Lavender essential oil has been boasted the world over for its calming aroma, but it offers great benefits for your skin too! The purple-hued herb supports irritated skin by reducing acne-causing bacteria. Its soothing properties lessen fine lines and help delay signs of aging.
- Bluebonnet: These beautiful blue and rosette-shaped wildflowers are the state flower of Texas. They’re sprinkled on to this natural soap to add beauty and joy and a gorgeous fragrance.
A custom blend of essential oils is swirled together with saponifying organic vegetable oils such as olive and coconut. The cleansing properties of this bluebonnet soap are considered mild. For something a bit more robust, we suggest giving the exfoliating Seaweed Soap a try!
Suggested Use As A Facial Cleanser: Prepare by washing hands, then lather soap, and apply to the face with small, circular motions.
Suggested Use As A Body Wash: Rub hands over soap bar until a desirable lather is established, then apply to the body, focusing on areas of breakout or irritation.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: Saponified Certified Organic Vegetable Oils (Extra Virgin Olive, Coconut, Sustainable Palm, Sunflower, Castor), Distilled Water, Calcium Bentonite Clay (Living Clay®), Essential Oils (Lavandin, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Palmarosa), Certified Gluten Free Oat Flour, Cosmetic Grade Pigment, Certified Organic Lavender, Legally Harvested Wild Bluebonnets
Does Not Contain: synthetic fragrance oils or other harmful chemicals
BIODEGRADABLE | CRUELTY FREE | MINIMALLY PACKAGED | ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL CERTIFIED | RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Since 1995 A Wild Soap Bar has been handcrafting premium soaps using certified organic vegetable oils, and responsibility wildcrafted and organically grown botanicals. Their focus is to create products that are safe for all living things, and at least one percent of their yearly gross sales are donated to non-profit organizations that closely align with that mission. Some of the groups they have donated to include:
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- United Plant Savers
- Western National Parks Association
All of the products produced by A Wild Soap Bar are certified cruelty free, and they strive to support fair trade, organic and sustainable companies!
Nope, you won’t find shower gels here. Gels were discontinued in 2019 to support the health of the planet and the growing plastic waste crisis. And you know, bar soaps clean just as well, and don’t require wasteful packaging.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.