Jarrow Formulas Alpha Lipoic Sustain®Jarrow
Jarrow Formulas Alpha Lipoic Sustain®Jarrow
Full Price $14.97 – $23.97
Support your immune system with super antioxidant support from ALA.
- Formulated with rapid-release technology
- Plus a recipe that’s designed to offer long-lasting effects
- Contains powerful antioxidant properties*
- Boosts immune system function*
- Beneficial for weight management*
- And overall wellness!*
- Vegan, Vegetarian
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, Bilayer fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Want some serious antioxidant power to support your immune system and help with metabolic function? Then you need to make sure you’re consuming plenty of Alpha-lipoic Acid, or ALA, each and every day. It gives you energy. It helps keep you healthy. And it even boosts the effectiveness of other antioxidants already present in your body. It’s a compound you can really rely on to support your overall wellness!*
Each Jarrow Formulas Alpha Lipoic Sustain tablet is formulated to both raise ALA levels in your blood quickly and to maintain those elevated ALA levels over time. This is the best-case scenario for your body—you get to experience the benefits of adding ALA to your diet, fast. But you can also rest easy knowing that the delivered dose will continue to support your body for a long time. Here are some of the ways ALA supports your body:
- Antioxidant superpowers: Antioxidants are impressive compounds that support your immune system by neutralizing free radicals that cause damage in your body. ALA contains powerful antioxidant properties on its own. But, it also ‘recharges’ antioxidants that have been rendered neutral so that they can continue supporting your immune system.*
- Blood sugar balance: ALA’s been studied for its effect on blood sugar levels—and that’s because it helps your body metabolize sugars to turn them into fuel. This process can help prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking or falling too rapidly.*
- Weight management: ALA works to break down all the foods you eat and transform them into fuel your body can use. This is especially beneficial for healthy weight management.*
- Brain boost: If you’re having trouble remembering why you walked into a room or can’t seem to focus for more than a few minutes at a time, ALA may help! It’s been shown to support cognitive health, especially when it comes to focus and memory.*
- Skin support: When you want that dewy, youthful glow and healthy skin, ALA’s an excellent addition to your diet. Because it’s chock-full of antioxidants, it supports skin health from within—fighting free radicals and harmful UV rays that can cause premature aging…aka wrinkles.*
If you’re looking for more metabolic support, try adding Lively Vitamin Co. Metabo-Go-Go to your diet, too. It contains six seriously impressive herbs to further help your metabolism function at its best.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet 1 or 2 times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Caution: During use, advise your medical professional that you are taking Biotin before any blood tests. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition (especially if being treated for glucose control); if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Biotin (as d-Biotin), Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid)
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, cellulose, glyceryl behenate, stearic acid (vegetable source), beet root powder (for color), natural vanilla flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), carbomer, silicon dioxide and food-grade coating (cellulose, stearic acid [vegetable source]).
VEGAN | VEGETARIAN | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | EGG-FREE | SOY-FREE | BILAYER FISH AND SHELLFISH-FREE | PEANUT AND TREE NUT-FREE
Jarrow Formulas began in 1977 when Jarrow L. Rogovin would personally deliver his self-made herbal supplements to local health food stores. By the 1980s, Jarrow expanded his small operation into his own health food store in West Hollywood, California. Jarrow set his company apart from the competition by focusing his efforts on formulating supplements based on innovative scientific research. What once began as a small, local service has expanded into an internationally renowned health supplement company.
Jarrow Formulas centers its mission around scientific research, even funding research studies on their own products such as Bone-Up, Co-Q10 Ubiquinol, JarroSil, and more. In 2000, Jarrow Formulas established Jarrow Industries, Inc. as their main manufacturer, allowing for the manufacturing of each product to be supported and verified for quality from start to finish. Jarrow Formulas’ state-of-the-art laboratories enlist a staff of specialists to ensure their products meet the highest standards of quality assurance.
For nearly two decades, Jarrow Formulas has garnered the interest of the health industry and has even accumulated 37 awards for their innovative supplements! Some awards include:
- Consumer Lab #1 Probiotics for Customer Satisfaction: 2019, 2021
- Taste For Life Magazine Essentials Award: 2017, 2019
- Better Nutrition Magazine Best of Supplements Award: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Vitamin Retailer Magazine Vity Award: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013
- NutraIngredients USA Awards, Probiotic Product of the Year: 2008
Additionally, Jarrow Formulas is regulated by Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Quality Assurance International (QAI), United States Department of Agriculture National Organic Program (USDA Organic), the NSF Non-GMO True North Standard, and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to ensure their products are created following safe and efficacious practices!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.