MegaFood Kids One DailyMegaFood
9 in stock
Support your children as they grow and develop! MegaFood Kids One Daily is the perfect kids multivitamin to help them along the way.
- Supports healthy growth and development in kids*
- Made using 24 FoodState Nutrients
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
- Glyphosate residue-free
- Vegetarian, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Always super fast shipping and I love the personal note with every order!
MegaFood Kids One Daily
If you’re looking for the best vitamins for kids, look no further than MegaFood Kids One Daily! The multivitamin is designed to promote a sense of wellbeing as your little kids become big kids.
Designed to support healthy growth and development in children, MegaFood Kids One Daily is a kids multivitamin made using the company’s proprietary FoodState Fruit Phenolic Blend. Created with 24 different nutrients, the blend is rich in naturally occurring phytonutrients designed to promote a sense of overall wellness. It’s absolutely bursting with plant goodness!
- Promotes Healthy Growth and Development in Children*
- Made Using the Company’s FoodState Fruit Phenolic Blend
- Rich in Naturally Occurring Phytonutrients From 24 Nutrients
- Free of Artificial Colors, Sweeteners, and Flavors
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Non-GMO Ingredients
- Tested for More Than 125 Herbicides and Pesticides
- Gluten, Dairy, and Soy-Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Certified Kosher
Free of artificial colors, sweeteners, and flavors, all ingredients used are certified non-GMO, glyphosate residue-free, and have been tested for more than 125 herbicides and pesticides. Better yet, the vitamins for kids come in easy-to-swallow capsules that can be taken at any time of the day – even on an empty stomach!
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach. This product is recommended for children five years of age or older.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning to undergo lab testing as Biotin is an important nutrient and may interfere with lab tests, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin A (as beta carotene with carrot)†, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid with organic orange)†, Vitamin D3 (as fermented cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from sunflower seed oil)†, Vitamin K (as phytonadione with cabbage)†, Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride with S. cerevisiae)†, Riboflavin (as riboflavin with organic brown rice)†, Niacin (as niacinamide with S. cerevisiae)†, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride with S. cerevisiae)†, Folate (as folic acid with broccoli)†, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae)†, Biotin (as biotin with organic brown rice)†, Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice)†, Iodine (as fermented iodine glycinate), Zinc (as fermented zinc bisglycinate), Selenium (as fermented selenium glycinate), Copper (as fermented copper bisglycinate), Manganese (as fermented manganese bisglycinate), GTF Chromium (as fermented chromium glycinate, nicotinate, glutamate), Molybdenum (as fermented molybdenum bisglycinate), Boron (as fermented boron triglycinate), Fruit Phenolic Blend (Organic Whole Orange, Organic Cranberry, Organic Blueberry)
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, silicon dioxide, ferment media (yeast [inactive], organic brown rice, rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract), microcrystalline cellulose, organic brown rice, rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract, hypromellose
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.