Nature’s Way Sambucus SyrupNature's Way
Nature’s Way Sambucus SyrupNature's Way
3 in stock
8 fluid ounces
Sambucus Elderberry Syrup is a powerful immune system supplement to help you prevent and recover from infections.*
- Delicious elderberry syrup
- Powerful immune system supplement*
- Helps the body combat infections*
- Helps ease symptoms of seasonal cold and flu*
- Contains high amounts of Vitamin C, as well as iron, potassium, Vitamin B6 and beta-carotene*
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, peanuts, artificial colors
Elderberries have a long, rich history in traditional medicine as a winter remedy for immune support. Native Americans used it to treat infections, and ancient Egyptians used it to heal burns. In folk medicine, elderberry syrup, made from the berries, was used to treat influenza, infections, headaches, pain, and more.*
These days, elderberries and elderberry syrup are used to help fight cold and flu symptoms, support the immune system, promote the body’s ability to fight inflammation and infections, and more.* Recently, research studies on elderberries are finding that beyond immune support, elderberries offer an impressive array of potential benefits.*
Elderberry syrup is:
- High in Vitamin C
- A good source of phenolic acids, which are powerful antioxidants that help reduce the damage of free radicals and oxidative stress on the body*
- A good source of flavonoids, quercetin, kaempferol, and isorhamnetin.
- Rich in anthocyanins, which are strong antioxidants that help your body reduce inflammation*
Sambucus elderberry syrup is most loved for its ability to help people fight off infections and seasonal colds as well as helping to reduce the severity and length of infection once you’ve already got it.*
Nature’s Way Elderberries
Nature’s Way Sambucus Elderberry Syrup is made from the carefully tended and harvested elderberry trees that are grown in the foothills of the Styrian region of Austria. These elderberry trees are grown in nutrient-rich soil at the optimal altitude of 300-700 meters. Their extraction and production methods are careful and precise to ensure potency, quality — and delicious flavor!
- Nature’s Way elderberry extracts have been tested for bioavailability
- Shown to be active in the body*
- Elderberries are hand-picked and harvested for optimal ripeness.
- All elderberries are frozen on the same day they are picked to ensure freshness and potency
- Product is made with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
For Daily Maintenance
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 mL) daily
- Children ages 7 and older: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily.
- Children ages 7 and older: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Not recommended for those with autoimmune disorders, unless you have consulted with your doctor first.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1-2 teaspoons
Servings Per Container: Varies
Ingredients: Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract (berry) standardized to BioActives® from 3.2 g of premium cultivar elderberries per teaspoon
Other Ingredients: fructose, purified water, glycerin, malic acid, natural flavor
Does Not Contain: artificial colors
VEGAN | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | PEANUT-FREE
In 1968, Tom Murdock was desperately searching for a way to improve his wife’s failing health. They tried all the conventional options without any success. Finally, Tom turned to the traditional medicine of Native American’s and the healing power of plants.
His wife’s health improved and she lived another 25 years. Aside from this victory, Tom’s journey led to a massive herbal renaissance in the USA, and the founding of Nature’s Way. Tom Murdock began Nature’s Way with only 8 products. Now, 50 years later, Nature’s Way is considered one of the best supplement brands, with over 1,000 product offerings.
Their company continues to be rooted in traditional herbal medicine, while partnering with modern science in order to create the best quality products possible.
Nature’s Way motto:
At Nature’s Way, we believe that Nature has given us the foundation to be our healthiest selves. It’s why it is our mission to provide products that harness the best nature has to offer, embrace the wisdom of traditional health practices, and evolve to support modern health needs. Through this commitment you can feel confident of the quality and care that we put in every Nature’s Way product.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.