11 in stock
3.4 fluid ounces
As one of the top supplements for lung health, Bronchial Clear Liquid is the best choice for non-drowsy, non-jittery bronchial and lung support!*
- Promotes lung health and healthy airways*
- Supports upper respiratory function and clears congested airways*
- Supports immune function*
- Contains natural antioxidants from herbs*
Terry Naturally Bronchial Clear Liquid
Encourage healthy lung and respiratory function with Terry Naturally Bronchial Clear Liquid, one of the leading supplements for lung health. Created using powerful plant extracts, it is soothing and exceptionally safe for both children and adults.
Instead of harsh chemicals or over-the-counter formulas, this all-natural supplement harnesses the power of thyme and ivy, two lung-supportive herbs. From coughs and colds to bronchitis and breathing concerns, these nutrients form a synergistic effect for greater lung health support.*
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris): Thyme has been in use for centuries as an aid to relieve chest and respiratory disorders, coughs, colds, and even bronchitis. It supports both the immune system and lung function to help fight off infections.*
- Ivy (Hedera helix): Ivy leaf is one of many herbs used in Europe as an expectorant, which is a substance that helps thin mucus and quell coughs. In fact, forms of ivy extract can be found in almost all over-the-counter cough formulas. Ivy supports healthy airways and effective lung function. Germany’s Commission E has approved ivy leaf for treatment of mucus in the respiratory passages, and it is often recommended for asthma, acute bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, colds and flu, and other respiratory problems.*
This soothing lung health supplement from Terry Naturally is rated as the #1 bronchial health formula in Germany, and both ingredients are both time-tested and clinically-studied. Unlike many other bronchial support options, Bronchial Clear is non-drowsy and non-jittery. It can be taken at any point throughout the day, without these unpleasant side effects. It is also non-habit forming. Buy Terry Naturally Bronchial Clear Liquid for the whole family!
- Non-habit forming
- Safe for adults and children
Still have questions? Send them in a LiveChat message to our certified Wellness Consultants. We’re here to help you find your healthy place!
- Adults – 1 tsp (5 mL) two to four times per day.
- Children – (4-12 years old): ½ tsp (2.5 mL) two to four times per day.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Ivy and thyme are extremely well-tolerated and we are not aware of any documented adverse interactions. However, we recommend discussing the use of dietary supplements with your healthcare practitioner if you have specific concerns about interactions with your prescription medications.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5 mL)
Servings Per Container: 20
Ingredients: Proprietary Formula [Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Aerial Liquid Extract and Ivy (Hedera helix) Leaf Liquid Extract]
Other Ingredients: purified water, sorbitol, glycerol, potassium sorbate (to protect flavor), xanthan, citric acid
Safe, effective, high-quality supplements are a guarantee when you buy Terry Naturally (EuroPharma) products! Founder and president Terry Lemerond prioritizes the health of every customer, creating dietary supplements under the motto, “Our Passion is Your Health!” And to the Terry Naturally brand, it’s more than just a motto.
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Terry Naturally specializes in bringing European-tested, unique natural medicines with proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. They continue to advance the science of natural health with their quality products. Their enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to their customers.
Nearly 50 years ago, Terry discovered his passion to enhance the health of the public when he dropped his own unhealthy habits and began living a clean, nutritious lifestyle. Since then, he has researched and developed over 400 formulations to advance the wellness journeys of hundreds of thousands of loyal customers.
His mission is to continue to enhance American health by introducing innovative natural products that bring forth our healthiest wellbeing. As Terry himself experienced the life-changing benefits of eating healthy, exercising regularly, and supplementing with high-quality products, he hopes to provide others with the resources they need to achieve their own health goals.
Terry has gained an abundance of knowledge and experience while working in the health and nutrition field, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. He is the author of three books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health, Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement, and 50+ Natural Health Secrets.
Quality, efficacy, and transparency are just as important to Terry Naturally as they are to the rest of us! That’s why each product is created under current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) guidelines. CGMPs are enforced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) where these strict guidelines ensure that the highest of standards are achieved through the manufacturing, labeling, storage, and shipping processes.
Additionally, Terry Naturally serves as a proud partner of Clean Sport, a community of voices in athletics against the usage of performance-enhancing drugs. Instead, they emphasize the importance of leading a clean, healthy lifestyle. And what better way than with the help of high-quality and effective dietary supplements?
Terry Naturally products set themselves apart from the competition with their premium ingredients, revolutionary formulations, and guaranteed results. Just like us, Terry wants to provide the American public with the very best products on the market. These high-quality health supplements aren’t just at the top of our favorites list, they are best sellers throughout the whole country and continue to receive numerous awards each year!
Check out Terry Naturally’s award-winning products!
- Curamin: This natural pain relief formula was introduced in 2007 and has since received awards almost every year since its launch.* (2008-2015)
- Curamin Extra Strength: Just like its predecessor, Curamin Extra Strength provides a natural pain relief but in a more potent dose.* (2020)
- AnxioCalm: This stress relief supplement supports the body’s natural stress response, stimulating calmness in the mind and body.* (2018-2019)
- BosMed Intestinal Bowel Support: This digestive supplement effectively relieves indigestion symptoms like bloating, gas, constipation, and more.* (2018)
- SinuCare: If you need natural allergy relief, this is the perfect supplement for the job. It fights congestion for a clear breath every time. Plus, it’s non-drowsy!* (2010)
And that’s not all! You can trust that all Terry Naturally products are high quality and effective.
If you find yourself struggling to reach your health goals, try Terry Naturally products! They are the perfect addition to every lifestyle and can be just what you need to fill nutritional gaps, avoid common health issues, and feel your very best.*
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.