Country Life Calcium Magnesium PotassiumCountry Life
Country Life Calcium Magnesium PotassiumCountry Life
Full Price $12.29 – $17.39
Country Life Calcium Magnesium Potassium contains a trio of essential minerals for a strong and healthy heart!
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
- Helps maintain strong bones*
- Encourages high energy levels*
- Supports nervous system function*
- Promotes immune system health*
- Vegan, Kosher
- Does not contain yeast, corn, gluten, wheat, soy, milk, salt, sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners
Country Life Calcium Magnesium Potassium
Give your heart some love! Country Life Calcium Magnesium Potassium combines three powerful minerals that support your healthiest cardiovascular function!
Calcium, magnesium, and potassium all work together to help maintain a healthy heartbeat. While calcium stimulates a contraction, magnesium and potassium both help to relax the muscle.* Country Life Calcium Magnesium Potassium combines these three minerals for a healthy heart, among other benefits! These include:
- Promotes the health of blood vessels and helps maintain healthy circulatory function throughout the body*
- Supports the growth and development of strong and healthy bones*
- Assists in muscle contraction and relaxation, helping maintain muscular strength and function*
- Helps muscles relax which helps regulate your heartbeat*
- Encourages a healthy cognitive function and helps maintain chemical balance in the brain*
- Promotes increased levels of physical stamina and can help boost exercise performance*
- Helps regulate muscle contractions and heartbeats and helps pump blood to all organs*
- Supports the function of the nervous system and helps relay messages between the body and the brain*
- Helps maintain balanced fluid levels within the body and helps prevent dehydration*
These minerals work wonders — especially when they’re together! Try Country Life Calcium Magnesium Potassium to support the health and function of your cardiovascular system!
Suggested Use: Adults take two (2) tablets daily. For best utilization take with food at bedtime and after exercise. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Caution: Please consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in the original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Calcium (as calcium hydroxyapatite, calcium citrate, calcium aspartate, calcium alpha-ketoglutarate, calcium lysinate), Phosphorus (as calcium hydroxyapatite), Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, magnesium taurinate, magnesium alpha-ketoglutarate), Potassium (as potassium citrate, potassium aspartate, potassium alpha-ketoglutarate)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, vegetable glaze.
Does Not Contain: artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, magnesium stearate
VEGAN | KOSHER | GLUTEN-FREE | YEAST-FREE | CORN-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | SOY-FREE | MILK-FREE SALT-FREE | SUGAR-FREE
Country Life is a brand that is devoted to wellness education and naturally-sourced products! They supply a wide array of supplements, vitamins, multivitamins, and minerals — and fitness supplements and skincare too. They believe that the person who knows your body best, is you! So, with the right tools, you can make the purposeful choices that empower you to feel amazing, everyday.
Country Life is committed to ethically sourced ingredients in their purest forms. They complete extensive lab testing to ensure that every product is the best of the best!
Their facility is NSF-GMP certified, and they are USDA Organic Certified and gluten-free. Their facility oversees the entire process, from receiving raw materials to formulated, packaged products that are shipped out all over the country!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.