Heart & Circulatory Health
It isn’t always easy to maintain a healthy heart, so boost your heart health with our cardiovascular supplements!*
Let me guess: you have poor cholesterol levels, are battling high blood pressure, or are at risk for a heart disease, heart attack, or stroke? Boost your cardiovascular health, cholesterol balance, and blood pressure levels with one of our powerful and efficient cardiovascular supplements!*
- Cholesterol: This is a bittersweet topic, since you have both “good” and “bad” types of cholesterol. Our supplements support balanced cholesterol levels.*
- Blood pressure: Who knew that numbers could be so significant? But your blood pressure plays an important role in your overall cardiovascular health. If you’re struggling to balance your blood pressure, our natural remedies for high blood pressure will support your body as you work to restore balance through diet and lifestyle changes.*
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants keep you feeling fabulous and keep your blood flowing smoothly throughout your body. Good thing our shop has oodles of antioxidant supplements!
- Disease: When your body is nourished with wholesome nutrients, your heart can function at optimal performance. Our cardiovascular supplements contain the best nutrients to fuel a healthy heart!*
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
What’s the difference between cardiovascular and circulatory health?
Your heart is the organ that beats within your chest and transports oxygen throughout your body. Your cardiovascular system contains your heart and blood vessels. Your circulatory system contains your heart, blood vessels, and lymphatic system.
What are the most common cardiovascular and heart conditions?
Did you know that cardiovascular and heart conditions are the top health issues in the USA? Here are the common characteristics:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels
- Plaque buildup on the arteries
- Irregular heartbeat or rhythm
- Weak blood vessels
- Uncontrolled blood sugar
Whether you experience outward symptoms or see sky-high numbers on blood tests, an unhealthy heart can make you anxious! Thankfully we carry shelves of cardiovascular supplements for heart health.
What are the benefits of heart health supplements?
There are tremendous benefits to our collection of cardiovascular supplements! They may:
- Boost healthy cardiovascular function*
- Help balance cholesterol levels and blood pressure*
- Promote healthy blood vessels*
- Enhance circulation*
- Strengthen heartbeat and rhythm*
- Prevent cognitive decline*
If you’re looking for ways to improve heart health, here are some of the vitamins and nutrients that we recommend. Many of our cardiovascular supplements are blends of these ingredients, which delivers even more heart-supporting benefits!
- Vitamin B: There are more than ten forms of vitamin B, and many of them are beneficial vitamins for heart health. For example, vitamin B1 preserves the strength of your blood vessels and vitamin B6 is required to transport oxygen to your heart.*
- Vitamin D3: This may be called the sunshine vitamin, but it also provides a bright future for your heart! It helps balance blood pressure and supports your body as it attempts to repair blood vessels that were damaged due to high blood pressure.*
- Vitamin K2: This vitamin used to be known as the “coagulation vitamin” because of its role to help your blood clot. It’s also useful to keep calcium from building up in your arteries, which also helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels.*
- Fatty acids: Not all fats are bad fats! In fact, fish oil and krill oil balance blood fat levels like triglycerides and boost “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Grape Seed Extract: This heart health supplement is growing in popularity! Enhance blood flow, promote circulation, and reduce oxidative stress with Grape Seed Extract!*
- Red yeast rice: You’ll notice that many of the cardiovascular supplements in our shop include red yeast rice. That’s because it’s so effective at helping your body naturally balance LDL cholesterol!*
- Astaxanthin: As one of the most powerful antioxidants, astaxanthin is great for balancing cholesterol levels and strengthening the walls of your arteries.*
- Coenzyme Q10: CoQ10 is most widely known as a brain supplement, but it’s great for your heart too! As an antioxidant, it limits oxidative damage, slows the effects of aging on your heart, balances blood pressure levels, and boosts overall cardiovascular functioning.*
We know that choosing a supplement for cardiovascular health can be a hard decision. We want to see you look and feel your best, which is why we’re here to chat with you via our LiveChat!