Last Updated August 1st, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They contain important information regarding your legal rights and obligations, as well as limitations or exclusions that may apply to you.
I. INTRODUCTION TO THE HEALTHY PLACE
Your use of the Sites confirms your unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do NOT accept these terms and conditions, do NOT use the Sites.
The terms of this Agreement may be changed at any time. Visit this page to review current terms and conditions which are binding on you.
II. PRODUCTS, CONTENT, AND FEATURES
All content, specifications, products, prices, features, and services described or depicted on the Sites are subject to change at any time, without notice. This includes the weights and dimensions of individual products sold on this site. The inclusion of products on the Sites does not guarantee availability at all times. We may limit order quantity or change prices and promotions at any time without notice.
We do our best to update product information on our Sites to be accurate, but some product formulations, packaging, and product information available on our Sites may contain additional details or differ from the product you receive. We recommend that you do not only rely on our Site information. Before starting the use of any product sold within the Sites, carefully read all information provided by the manufacturer of the product, including the product labeling, packaging, ingredients, allergens, warnings, and information contained upon their site.
The products and information contained on the Sites, including claims made about specific products on or through this site, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The Sites are for information purposes only and are not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatments. You should always consult with your medical care provider or health care professional regarding any medical concerns, diagnosis, or treatment options, including when you start, stop, or modify medications, supplements (nutritional, herbal, or homeopathic), or treatments.
III. GOVERNING LAW
By placing an order through the Sites, you are agreeing that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner, and have been lawfully purchased under local, state, federal, and/or international laws. You also agree to only purchase products for personal use and not for resale.
IV. TRADEMARKS AND SITE CONTENT
Trademarks, trade names, catchphrases/taglines/mottos, service marks, and logos used or displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks/catchphrases/taglines/mottos of The Healthy Place, and its affiliates. If you wish to use this, you must request written permission from Timothy or Rebecca O’Brien. If such consent is not given, anyone found to be infringing on registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, service marks, or any other form of branding will be subject to legal action.
V. ACCOUNT AND SECURITY
- Purchases. By submitting payment information during a purchase process, you agree to the terms of the Purchase Policy, which is incorporated into this Agreement.
- Returns Policy, Refunds, and Warranties. Products purchased by you directly from The Healthy Place and affiliated sites are subject to our Refund Policy, which can be viewed by clicking here. Issues arising from the purchase of products must be remedied with the manufacturer of in accordance with the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranties, aside from those circumstances outlined in our return policy.
- Third-Party and Affiliate Links. By clicking on any outgoing links on our website, you will leave the Sites. Links to external sites are provided only as a convenience to provide further valuable, helpful, or educational information. We do not control or endorse any third-party sites. Should you click or choose to purchase goods or services through any of the links to third parties provided on the Sites, The Healthy Place will not be liable or responsible for any content, products, or services provided on the external website.
- Site Usage and Termination of Usage. In order to make a purchase using the Sites, you are required to establish an account, which may include, but may not be limited to, the following; a username, email address, password, full name, address, and phone number. Please note that the Sites are intended for adult use. Children under the age of 13 should not register accounts. If you provide information on any of our Sites, you are required to provide and maintain information that is accurate, current, and complete about yourself in order to complete the purchase. If you provide information that is considered false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account. We may also, at our discretion, prohibit you from any and all current or future use of the Sites. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username information, and you are likewise responsible for all activities that occur in your account. All charges resulting from your account, including unauthorized use of your account, are your responsibility.
- You agree to use the Sites only for lawful purposes, and you agree not to post or transmit through the Sites any unlawful, defamatory, vulgar, profane, offensive, hateful, or questionable material of any kind. The Healthy Place will not be liable or responsible for any of the content users post to this site, including opinions or any suggestions that may or may not be perceived as medical advice. All posting of content, in any form, is entirely voluntary.
- You also agree that you will, under no circumstances, access any of the Sites by any means except those provided by The Healthy Place interface in the ways it is intended to be used. You will not create or maintain a link from another page to any page on any of the sites, create or maintain a link from our website to any third party website without first obtaining the written authorization of The Healthy Place to run or display ads or information or material through the Sites without written consent from The Healthy Place.
- Visitors who choose to use this Site from any country outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with any laws of their country of residence or current location.
- Content Ownership and Distribution. By posting content on the Sites (for example, comments or reviews), you grant The Healthy Place full rights to the content posted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and we have full sublicensable rights and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, combine, distribute, and display the content in whole or in part on any of the Sites as we see fit. The Healthy Place is entitled to unrestricted use of any user content we receive from you through the Sites for any purpose whatsoever, including commercial use, without compensation to you, the user.
- Disclosure of User Information By Law. Through your use of the Sites, you acknowledge and agree that The Healthy Place may preserve user content and information, and will also fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, court order, or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose information about a user, including the user’s identity, transmissions over networks, the devices used to connect to networks, and any other pertinent information regarding your connection to the Sites.
- Limitations of Liability. Neither The Healthy Place, nor our employees or affiliates or suppliers, assumes any responsibility or may be held liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, tablet, phone, or any other form of telecommunications equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to and use of the Sites, including downloading of information or materials from the Sites. This includes, without limitation, damages resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption.
- Service and Product Reviews. After your purchase is complete, your email will be utilized to send you a chance to leave a review for our company. This review request will be generated by CusRev.
- Termination of Agreement. This Agreement is effective unless and until it is terminated by The Healthy Place or by yourself. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by your choice to discontinue use of the Sites. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend this Agreement at any time, without prior notice, and deny you access to the Sites. Please note that your user activity, order history, and other relevant information will survive this termination as required by law, for your convenience, or at our discretion.
VI. APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement and all purchases from The Healthy Place shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal laws, and the laws of the State of Wisconsin in the United States, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
You are waiving your right to sue or go to court. Any dispute proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis or with binding arbitration and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Multiple claims may not be combined into a single case, whether from one or more than one individual.
VII. QUESTION, COMPLAINT, OR INFRINGEMENTS
We respect the privacy, security, and intellectual property rights of others. We require that the users of the Sites do the same. If you believe that copyright infringement or violation of this Agreement has occurred, or have questions regarding the policies and guidelines laid out in this Agreement, we welcome you to please contact us. We will address any issue to the best of our ability at the soonest possible time.
For additional Policy Information: