Adrenal Fatigue and Anxiety
Adrenal fatigue and anxiety are increasingly common these days — can you relate? If you feel fatigued, anxious, or have a difficult time focusing, your adrenal glands could be getting worn out from overwork. After all, when you’re stressed out, those adrenal glands must do a lot of work to produce stress hormones and keep your body on high alert! If this goes on for too long, they’ll start to have a hard time producing enough hormones, which leads to even more fatigue.
Fortunately, you can replenish your adrenals with extra nourishment and self-care. One of the best ways to make sure that those hard-working glands get the nutrients they need is with the help of our supplements for adrenal fatigue and anxiety! Our selection of adrenal-supporting products contains a variety of herbs and nutrients that aid in your natural stress response.
What are the benefits of supplements for adrenal fatigue and anxiety?
- Assists in healthy adrenal function*
- Helps regulate the production of adrenal hormones*
- Reduces fatigue and encourages higher energy*
- Helps ease symptoms of stress and anxiety*
- Nourishes depleted adrenal glands of missing nutrients*
Explore Adrenal Fatigue and Anxiety
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
Experiencing stress on a regular basis can lead to fatigue, anxiety, and a poor stress response. You might feel rundown and unable to complete all your normal tasks as quickly as usual. You might also be struggling with poor sleep, irritability, and a sense of anxiety even when that to-do list is looking good.
If you’re experiencing these symptoms, you might be dealing with adrenal fatigue and anxiety. So, if you want to protect your adrenals while also encouraging a healthy response to stress, try our supplements that support healthy adrenal glands!
Adrenal glands and anxiety
The adrenal glands work hard to provide our bodies with a healthy response to stress. As the day begins, cortisol production is at its highest to give us extra energy to face the day. But as the hours pass by, our stress levels rise and stimulate even more production of cortisol. It’s a handy defense mechanism when occasional stressful situations arise, but when you’re consistently experiencing stress, it causes some problems.
Basically, your body just can’t keep up with you! Your adrenal glands get run down and out-of-whack when too much stress triggers too much cortisol production. This is when fatigue, anxiety, and trouble focusing begin to occur. As they work overtime, those adrenal glands become depleted of the nutrients needed to produce essential hormones in response to stress.
Supplements for adrenal fatigue and anxiety
You can help nourish your adrenal glands with nutrients that keep you feeling energized, calm, and focused despite any stress and anxiety you may be experiencing. Here are some of the powerful nutrients included in our superior supplements for adrenal fatigue and anxiety:
- Black Maca encourages higher energy levels by helping replenish the adrenal glands.*
- Rhodiola can alleviate stress and anxiety by regulating normal cortisol levels within the body.*
- Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogenic herb that assists in lowering stress levels.*
- Schisandra supports a healthy brain and adrenal glands, and boosts energy.*
- Panax ginseng encourages adrenal health by helping regulate hormone balance.*
- Cordyceps is a mighty mushroom that provides powerful antioxidant support and protects brain health.*
- Magnolia Bark is helpful in maintaining healthy cortisol levels for reduced feelings of stress and anxiety.*
- Holy Basil promotes healthier emotional wellbeing by helping to alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.*
Our supplements for adrenal fatigue and anxiety replenish your system with the nutrients it’s missing. For even more support, take a look at our rejuvenating supplements for stress, mood, and anxiety!
If you’re curious to learn more about how you can support your hard-working adrenal glands, chat with one of our Wellness Consultants! Just click the LiveChat button in the lower right corner of your screen to get started.