If you’re hoping to get pregnant, carrying a baby, or a new mother, we have the perfect supplements for you! A healthy pregnancy requires plenty of nutrients, and so does being a new mom. From fetal development through breastfeeding, our prenatal vitamins provide both you and your child with helpful vitamins, minerals, and even herbs!
It makes sense that growing life inside of your body and then sustaining a baby through breastfeeding requires a surplus of nutrients. In fact, during this time, you will need more nutrients than at any other stage of life! We carry a variety of prenatal vitamins to help. From women’s multivitamins to specific-nutrient supplements and prenatal vitamins without iron, we have the right supplement for you before, during, and after your pregnancy.
- Omegas support a healthy mom and baby. They help protect against preterm delivery and promote natural blood pressure levels and a balanced mood.*
- Vitamin A encourages organ development, immune function, and vision health, and helps mom’s tissue repair after giving birth.*
- Iron is a crucial nutrient to women’s health. It supports a healthy placenta and red blood cells and helps supply your growing baby with oxygen.*
- Folate is usually included in the best prenatal vitamins! It’s essential to early pregnancy as it helps form the neural tube and protects both brain and spinal health.*
- B Vitamins outside of folate are also vital to a growing baby! They encourage brain, blood, skin, digestive, and hormonal health.*
- Calcium is a mineral we all need for the rest of our lives! It builds a healthy heart, bones, teeth, muscles, and nerves in babies.*
- Vitamin D aids in the growth of your baby’s bones and protects your bones, muscles, and immune system during pregnancy.*
Additionally, we carry herbal supplements for pre- and postnatal health! If you’re struggling with occasional depression, low breastmilk production, or hormonal imbalances, herbs can be the solution. Fenugreek, goat’s rue, evening primrose oil, and other herbal remedies support healthy breastfeeding and help you begin to feel like you again! If you’re looking for additional support in hormonal or sexual health, check out the rest of our women’s health supplements.
Want more information on which nutrients can help you have the healthiest pregnancy or season of motherhood? Our certified Wellness Consultants would love to help! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right corner of your screen to start a conversation.