Considering a full body cleanse or detox program? Here’s what we think you should know!
Are a cleanse and a detox the same thing? And how do they work?
- A cleanse focuses on your digestive tract. It helps improve overall digestion, enhances the absorption of nutrients, and supports healthy bowel movements.*
- Detoxification supports all other organs, like your kidneys or liver. A detox flushes out unnecessary fluids, rids the organ of toxins, and supports the organ’s overall health. *
Did you know that a cleanse can target individual systems in your body? Or that you can detox specific organs? If you’ve been able to pinpoint the area of your body that needs extra support or detoxing, you can choose a targeted detox supplement!
- Liver: Milk Thistle, turmeric, garlic, and all-natural herbs are an excellent option to help detoxify your liver.*
- Gastrointestinal tract: Renew Life PARASmart Cleanse 15 Day Program specifically targets your intestines with a soothing herbal blend. Probiotics and prebiotics are perfect for replenishing healthy bacteria, eliminating bad bacteria, and easing digestion-related symptoms. Other GI supplements include omega oils, curcumin, and herbs like slippery elm, licorice, and marshmallow!* And if you’re battling Candida, we have specific supplements for that as well!*
- Bowel and colon: Probiotics and prebiotics are super helpful when you need to regulate digestion or ease constipation and diarrhea.*
- Kidney or gallbladder: These organs are responsible for filtering out waste and excess fluid, so it’s important to flush out toxins with a cleansing detox!*
- Heavy metals: When we gain a surplus of heavy metals from our food and environment, our body experiences higher levels of fatigue. Get your energy back with a heavy metals detox!*
- Mineral waste: Just like heavy metals, minerals can build up in our body as well. Flush out those excess metals with a detoxifying cleanse.*
Keep up with maintenance.
One big cleanse is a great way to support your body and stay healthy. But spring cleaning just once doesn’t mean that you’ll never clean again — which is why we recommend doing gentle, maintenance cleanses from time to time. Try one of our best whole body cleanses!
Ask for help.
Not sure which all-natural body cleanse and detox is the one for you? We can help you decide! Just send us a message in our LiveChat!