Amino acids supplements are for everyone — whether you’re an athlete, fitness fiend, or just health conscious! Whatever your health goals, amino acids can help. Struggling to get enough sleep at night? Try 5-HTP. Dealing with high stress on a regular basis? Supplement your daily diet with L-Theanine. How about ensuring you have a rapid recovery following your workouts? BCAA supplements are for you!
There are hundreds of different amino acids out there with thousands of different functions! These necessary nutrients provide nourishment for a healthy brain, heart, muscles, and so much more. In fact, let’s take a look at the amazing benefits of amino acids!
- Encourage the growth of healthy muscle tissue*
- Promote a healthy response to stress*
- Support sleep duration and quality*
- Boost your mood*
- Help regulate hormone production*
- Assist in a healthy cognitive function*
- Relieve some symptoms of anxiety and depression*
Explore Amino Acids
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
Did you know that there are hundreds of amino acids available in nature, and just 20 of them are naturally present in the human body? Nine are considered essential and 11 are non-essential. But both essential and non-essential amino acids are important to maintain good health.
In fact, our vast selection of amino acids supplements can help improve your exercise performance, sleep, mood, digestion, skin, and more. But that’s not all! Let’s take a look at the most common amino acids and how they can boost your overall health.
- BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids): BCAA supplements are made up of leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These amino acids are primarily utilized for workout support as they enhance muscle recovery and help decrease fatigue.*
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid): Known for its neuroprotective benefits, GABA supports nervous system function and even promotes more restful sleep.*
- Tyrosine: If your emotional wellbeing could use some support, tyrosine is the amino acids supplement for you. It helps regulate mood while also promoting hormone production and better sleep.*
- L-Theanine: This amino acid is a powerful stress reliever that soothes irritability and encourages feelings of calmness without drowsiness.*
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan): Serving as the precursor to serotonin, 5-HTP plays a major role in mood regulation, healthy sleep patterns, and mental wellbeing.*
- L-Arginine: Amino acids supplements don’t just increase your exercise performance by strengthening your muscles. In fact, arginine is one of the best amino acids supplements for muscle growth because it’s known to enhance blood flow and oxygenation which helps you work harder for longer. Additionally, arginine is a great support to heart health.*
- L-Glutamine: Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the blood, is one of the best amino acids supplements! It provides crucial support to intestinal health, which encourages a smoother digestive process.*
- Glutathione: This amino acid doubles as a powerful antioxidant! It helps defend the body against harmful free radicals, allowing for improved skin health and cellular function.*
Amino acids supplements cover a lot of ground! Want to enhance your health even further? Complement your amino acids supplements with some of our other supplements for even greater benefits.
Want to know more about how amino acids can benefit you? Reach out to one of our certified Wellness Consultants by clicking the LiveChat button in the lower right corner of your screen!