What better way to improve your sleep than with the sleep hormone itself? Melatonin supplements help provide long-lasting support to your sleep patterns so you can achieve a good night’s rest more regularly.
From varying dosages to different forms, our selection of melatonin supplements is wide so you can decide what works best for you during your nighttime routine. Additionally, you can choose between supplements that contain just melatonin or supplements that blend melatonin with other nutrients helpful for sleep such as chamomile and GABA.
Who benefits the most from taking melatonin before bedtime?
- Individuals who struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep at night
- Those with a history of insomnia and nighttime restlessness
- Those who deal with ‘busy-brain’ and anxiety before going to sleep
- Individuals with irregular sleep-wake cycles
- Those trying to maintain a healthy, normal sleep schedule to fit their lives
- Jet-setters who regularly travel to different time zones
Explore Melatonin Supplements
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER!
Sleepy during the day but wide awake come nighttime? You’re not alone. In fact, over 20% of the U.S. population deals with excessive daytime sleepiness, and getting poor sleep is a major cause. This can become a vicious cycle that can be difficult to break.
Fortunately, melatonin supplements are widely utilized for their ability to ease you into a deep and restful sleep while also providing lasting support to your natural sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin’s ability to promote deeper sleep doesn’t just make your nights easier, but it also makes your days much brighter! Won’t it be amazing to feel wide awake during the day knowing you got a great night’s rest the night before?
How exactly does melatonin work? Known as the sleep hormone, melatonin is naturally produced in our brains by the pineal gland. As it becomes dark outside, our brains produce more melatonin and production slows the brighter it gets in the morning. Melatonin’s main role is to naturally orient our sleep schedules.
The benefits of taking a melatonin supplement include:
- Improving your sleep patterns and creating consistency*
- Enhancing relaxation and calmness before bedtime*
- Helping ease symptoms of anxiety and stress that get in the way of sleep*
- Reducing excessive daytime sleepiness*
- High in antioxidant capacity*
If your sleep has been struggling, sleep supplements can bring you back to normal while also promoting regularity in your natural sleep pattern. With a little help from the sleep hormone itself, you can avoid the restless tossing and turning that gets in the way of getting a good night’s rest!