Natural Hair Care
Ready to have a good hair day every single day using only natural hair care products good for your head and the planet? Everyone deserves healthy hair. And our natural hair care products can make that happen!
Why switch to a new shampoo or conditioner? Instead of choosing typical hair products that may include harsh fragrances or harmful synthetic chemicals, treat your hair with our botanical shampoos and conditioners! Our natural hair care products clean, hydrate, and nourish your locks just as well as conventional hair care products — but without leaving behind any chemical residues or questionable ingredients!
Instead, our hair care supplements contain essential vitamins and minerals straight from nature that enhance your hair — the hair on your head and facial hair too! You’ll notice a mega difference after using our beauty and personal care products:
- Shampoos that make your hair squeaky clean
- Conditioners that leave your locks shiny and lustrous
- Sea salt spray that volumizes and styles
- Dry shampoo and styling products which add healthy volume
- Botanical ingredients that hydrate and nourish
- Supplements that stimulate new hair growth
Explore Natural Hair Care
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
It doesn’t matter if you have stick-straight hair or a head full of curls. Extra thick or delicately thin, dry and brittle, oily and greasy — no matter your age, hair type, or health factors, we have ultra-nourishing hair care products and supplements to amplify your locks!
- Shampoo: Healthy hair should be clean, shiny, and smooth. Our purifying botanical shampoos can deliver those results! Instead of using traditional shampoos which may be loaded with silicone or synthetic ingredients, choose to sustain your hair with our all natural hair care products.
- Dry shampoo: What did people do before the magic that is dry shampoo? We sure don’t know. Sometimes life is too busy to wash, dry, and style your hair every single day. Dry shampoo that’s packed with hair-supportive ingredients and botanicals help ensure you look great in no time. They absorb oil, clean away grime, and help your second day hair look great — third and fourth day hair too. Don’t worry, we won’t be telling anyone.
- Conditioner: Conditioner is the perfect post-shampoo follow-up to seal in hydration and nutrients. When your hair is conditioned, it transforms from limp to voluminous, dull to lustrous, and parched to hydrated. Amplify your hair with one of the best hair care products that you shouldn’t live without: conditioner!
- Hair mask: If your hair could be stronger, healthier, and more hydrated, then your locks are begging for a hair mask! These provide a boost of nourishment, stimulate healthy hair growth, tame flyaways, and moisturize your scalp. Plus they’re full of essential vitamins and nutrients to support all-natural hair care! Tip: Hair masks are for all hair types, including facial hair!
- Hair care supplements: Hair care goes beyond just shampoo and conditioner. Try a hair care supplement like biotin, a pure and potent blend of vitamins and antioxidants that enhances the strength and appearance of healthy hair.
- Hair oil: Your skin requires a moisturizer, and so does your scalp! Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which calms your scalp, promotes healthy hair growth, and encourages shinier hair. Coconut is a similar hair care product to argan oil, except it’s better able to penetrate your hair follicles because it’s full of fatty acids.
- Sea salt spray: Upgrade your hairspray to sea salt spray! This all natural hair care product adds volume without weight, offers gentle protection from heat, and keeps your hair in place all day long!
- Dry shampoo: Yep, dry shampoo cleans your locks and helps you style your hair too! It provides additional texture and volume, which are the necessary ingredients for a great hairdo!
Good hair days are for everyone! We’re available in our LiveChat to talk about which of our items is the best natural hair care product for you. Send us a message if you need some help!