8 in stock
Improve skin tone, reduce acne, and more! This multitasking black willow soap bar offers a blend of organic botanicals and therapeutic essential oils to promote clear, healthy skin.*
- Improves skin tone and clarity*
- Reduces acne-causing bacteria*
- Benefits face and body*
- Offers odor protection*
- Contains wildcrafted and organically-grown botanicals
- Made from scratch
A Wild Soap Bar Black Willow Soap
Cleanse impurities while leaving the skin nourished, soft, and smooth! Made from scratch in a base of certified organic olive, coconut, palm, sunflower, and castor oils, this natural soap bar is a top best-seller, and it’s not hard to see why!
Instead of the chemical additives and synthetic surfactants commonly found in today’s skincare products, this bar of black willow soap is made of entirely pure, wildcrafted, and certified organic botanicals. Your skin will wildly love its restorative, skin-softening properties!
- Clay: Purifying bentonite clay absorbs dirt, grime, oil, and more from your skin’s surface while preventing acne breakouts. Its strong oil-lifting properties allow it to support a cleansed and toned complexion.
- Charcoal: Activated bamboo charcoal is added to this black willow soap to further absorb impurities and soothe irritating infections. Perfect for skin prone to breakouts!
- Aloe: Organic aloe vera hydrates and restores damaged skin. The Texan succulent is an ancient remedy for minor cuts and burns and is even known to help maintain youthful, supple skin.
- Black Willow: Harvested from the native tree of North America, Black Willow bark extract carries natural irritation-easing properties. It aids in the renewal of healthy skin while gently smoothing over fine lines and wrinkles.
- Essential Oils: A custom blend of therapeutic essential oils of tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus, and patchouli offer skin-nourishing benefits while gently lifting your mood with their natural fragrances.
Our customers love this best-selling soap for its impressive cleansing properties and its ability to soften and smooth. It’s fresh, it’s clean, it’s hydrating. What else could you want in a soap?
For a deeper exfoliation, we recommend the Seaweed Soap Bar. It’s high mineral content exfoliates dead skin cells and encourages renewed, nourished skin.
Suggested Use For Face and Body: Using clean hands, apply lathered soap onto wet face or body — massage for about 30 seconds with gentle circular movements.
Note: If using a washcloth, choose a dark-colored one to avoid stains from the soap’s natural colorants.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: saponified certified organic vegetable oils (extra virgin olive, coconut, sustainable palm, sunflower, castor), distilled water, black willow bark extract, essential oils (tea tree, eucalyptus, lavandin, patchouli), calcium bentonite clay, certified organic aloe vera, activated bamboo charcoal, cosmetic grade pigment
Does Not Contain: synthetic fragrance oils or other harmful chemicals
BIODEGRADABLE | CRUELTY-FREE | MINIMALLY PACKAGED | ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL CERTIFIED | RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Since 1995 A Wild Soap Bar has been handcrafting premium soaps using certified organic vegetable oils, and responsibility wildcrafted and organically grown botanicals. Their focus is to create products that are safe for all living things, and at least one percent of their yearly gross sales are donated to non-profit organizations that closely align with that mission. Some of the groups they have donated to include:
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- United Plant Savers
- Western National Parks Association
All of the products produced by A Wild Soap Bar are certified cruelty free, and they strive to support fair trade, organic and sustainable companies!
Nope, you won’t find shower gels here. Gels were discontinued in 2019 to support the health of the planet and the growing plastic waste crisis. And you know, bar soaps clean just as well, and don’t require wasteful packaging.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.