Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility VanillaAncient Nutrition
2 in stock
With 5 types of collagen, vitamin C, and probiotics, Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility is the ideal joint-nourishing protein powder!
- Strengthens bone, muscle, and joint tissue*
- Promotes skin elasticity and firmness*
- Encourages smooth digestive function*
- Enhances hair thickness and growth*
- Supports a healthy aging progression*
- Helps relieve aches and soreness due to physical overuse*
- Delicious vanilla flavor!
Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility Vanilla
Experiencing painful joints and limited mobility? Prepare for awesome news. There’s a convenient and delicious way to strengthen and preserve your joints — it’s Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility!
What can’t collagen do?! This nourishing, replenishing, and overall supportive nutrient is becoming more and more popular by the day. And for good reason! It offers amazing effects on aging, digestion, exercise performance, and more.
Ancient Nutrition utilizes collagen’s incredible benefits by providing 5 different types of collagen in this delicious powder! Plus, it’s paired with vitamin C and probiotics to bring us whole-body support. Let’s take a deeper look at what these nutrients can do for you!
- Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides: Hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides feature collagen types I and III to promote flexible joints, healthy skin, and a healthy gut.*
- Eggshell Membrane Collagen: Fermented eggshell membrane provides a rich source of collagen types I, V, and X. This nutrient is what Ancient Nutrition considers their secret ingredient for full-body transformation!*
- Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate: Chicken soup is a universal, timeless meal for aiding in recovery during cold-weather season — and for good reason. Rich in collagen type II, the nutrient-dense broth is rich in hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, and chondroitin, which support healthy joints and skin, and a healthy gut. A healthy gut means a well-supported immune system!*
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides: Hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides from Pacific-Ocean-sourced pollock, haddock, and cod are incredibly beneficial for the skin, nails, and hair. Benefits can include smoothed lines and wrinkles while supporting healthy weight management.*
- Organic Fermented Turmeric Root: Turmeric has been utilized for thousands of years to promote a healthy inflammatory response and to ease joint discomfort. This addition is the extra oomph our bodies need for soothing relief.*
- Organic Fermented Ginger Root: Another powerful antioxidant, ginger helps this collagen powder fortify our gut health so we can skip pesky digestive problems.*
- Vitamin C: This immune-strengthening vitamin is also key in our bodies’ natural production of collagen! It preserves our natural collagen levels and encourages a quick healing process.*
- Probiotics: Lastly, probiotics are another great addition to this powerful powder. They replenish the good bacteria in our gut for even smoother digestive function.*
The best part? This amazingly potent collagen powder is as delicious as it is healthy! It comes in a yummy vanilla flavor that you can add to water, milk, and even your favorite recipes. Keep your joints nourished and ready for action, try Ancient Nutrition’s Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility today!
Overwhelmed by all the collagen powder options? No problem, we can help you find the perfect choice for you. Click the LiveChat feature to speak with one of our certified Wellness Consultants for personalized recommendations!
Suggested Use: Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or nut milk. Add to your favorite recipes. We recommend enjoying one scoop in warm coconut milk before bedtime as a component of your wind-down routine.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.6 g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Ingredients: Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate), Multi Collagen Joint & Mobility Blend: Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Organic Fermented Turmeric Root, Organic Fermented Ginger Root, Bacillus coagulans (2 Billion CFU¹), Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
Other Ingredients: Natural vanilla flavor, stevia leaf extract
Ancient Nutrition creates whole-food nutritional products that are designed to power body and mind and restore us to health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition is founded and run by Jordan Rubin, one of America’s most-recognized and respected natural health experts, and well as Dr. Josh Axe, who operates one of the worlds’ largest natural health websites.
These products are powered by ancient principles, and are created using the wisdom of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Herbalism that has survived generations. These methods are combined with modern research to create supplements that are rooted in traditional knowledge – and supported by science.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.