Hemplucid Whole Plant CBD in MCT OilHemplucid
Hemplucid Whole Plant CBD in MCT OilHemplucid
$29.95 – $144.95
Whole-Plant CBD in MCT oil from Hemplucid delivers lasting benefits of a full spectrum CBD oil.
- Supports metabolic and hormonal health*
- Natural energy source*
- Promotes digestive health and helps to satiate appetite*
- Supports cognitive clarity and brain health*
- Supports immune system vitality*
- Aids in absorption of fat-soluble nutrients*
Hemplucid pairs their whole-plant, hemp-derived CBD with medium-chain triglyceride carrier oil — also known as MCT oil. MCT oil is a great carrier oil that delivers all the synergistic ‘entourage’ effects of cannabinoids and terpenes, while also offering its own set of health benefits. MCT oil is quickly absorbed for rapid delivery of the benefits of CBD. It also supports brain and body health, is a natural source of energy, and is stored in your body as fuel, rather than fat.
- Made from whole-plant hemp that is non-GMO and USDA certified organic
- Long-lasting effects, perfect for those who don’t want to have to take multiple doses throughout the day
- Whole-plant, hemp-derived CBD offers many naturally-occurring cannabinoids and terpenes
- Includes a wide variety of health-supporting cannabinoids such as: CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDV
Compared to other carrier oils, the blend of MCT and CBD is exceptionally easy to absorb by the body. Whole-Plant CBD is fat-soluble, dissolving into fatty medium-chain triglycerides. When paired with MCT, is synchronizes with your system as soon as it passives into the digestive tract, where they are quickly absorbed and processed by the body. When the holistic effects of MCT are combined with the therapeutic benefits of CBD, users experience the full benefit and bioavailability of CBD and the additional health benefits from the MCT itself.
How To Use
Suggested Use: Take one serving per day, or as needed. One serving is 1ml (approximately 2/3 of a dropper). Place 1ml or your preferred dosage under the tongue, holding it for thirty seconds before swallowing.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Whole-Plant™ CBD Hemp Extract
CBD (Cannabidiol) 8.3 mg per serving (250mg) CBD (Cannabidiol) 16.6 mg per serving (500mg) CBD (Cannabidiol) 33.3 mg per serving (1000mg) CBD (Cannabidiol) 50 mg per serving (1500mg)
Other Ingredients: Fractionated MCT Oil
If you know Hemplucid, you’ll know that they are dedicated to helping people “experience life again”. If you look closely at their logo you’ll see that it was designed to highlight the “why and how” of their business. They break it down this way:
- P (in hemp highlighted inside the drop): promise to pure products
- Lucid: Their choice to be “lucid”(clear and easy to understand) in everything they do
Oh, hey, the “P” stands for something else too – Hemplucid’s promise to never hide information from their customers.
Hemplucid’s Mission Statement: “Develop a conscious, healthy, forward-thinking community focused on ‘Experiencing Life Again’ by providing lucid information coupled with benefits derived from pure hemp products.”
Here are a few benefits of Hemplucid’s CBD products:
- Grown on organic farms in Colorado and produced by US extractors.
- Super-critical CO2 extraction – safe and solvent-free
- Products contain no trans fats, synthetic ingredients, or artificial additives
- Strict quality control standards
- Third party testing and COA (certificate of anaylsis) for every product batch they sell
- Meet or exceed state and federal regulations to ensure quality and legality
‘Experience life again’ with Hemplucid CBD products!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.