Lively Vitamin Co. Elderberry BoomLively Vitamin Co.
Lively Vitamin Co. Elderberry BoomLively Vitamin Co.
$31.99 – $57.59
This elderberry supplement offers a rich array of antioxidants and nutrients that power up your immune response and help you fight off infections.*
- Powerfully supports the immune response*
- Contains nutrients and vitamins that help your body fight infections*
- Packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Helps reduce the risk of catching viruses*
Learn More About Lively Vitamin Co. Elderberry Boom
According to World Health Organization statistics, infectious diseases are on the rise. Overuse of antibiotics and antiviral drugs, combined with increased travel and interconnectivity make it harder to beat the many illnesses to which we’re exposed.
The best defense against infectious disease? Your own immune system! The key is keeping your immune system healthy and ready to respond when you’re exposed to diseases. You can provide daily support for your immune system with a multivitamin and probiotics supplement, but after exposure to an illness or during cold and flu season, it’s best to reach for a immune-boosting powerhouse — like this one!
Elderberry Boom is a blend of clinically proven nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, that will empower your body to fight off any infection with maximum efficiency. It is packed with the nutrients your immune system relies on, but also contains whole plant compounds that help to kickstart that immune system into action.
- Elderberry Extract is freeze-dried to guarantee potency (freeze-dried extracts is the most effective way to preserve the antioxidant properties in the fruit). It has been clinically shown to cut the risk of flu or cold infection by 50%.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex is a blend of citrus fruit extract that provides a broad range of antioxidant activity to nurture and support your immune system.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) Boosts your ability to fight infections by supporting white blood cell health. Retinyl Acetate is more potent than beta-Carotene in this role.
- Vitamin C, when taken as preventative immune support, can reduce the incidence of colds by 50%. It provides a natural anti-histamine effect
- Vitamin D3 is necessary for hundreds of functions in our body, including the control or modulation of your immune system. Most people are deficient as it is only produced when our skin is exposed to the sun, which is why supplementing vitamin D3 is so important.
- Calcium (as Lactate) helps to suppress viral growth and, along with Magnesium, protects against damage from viruses like fever blisters.
- Magnesium (Citrate) helps to keep the bronchial system open and clear, and boosts the absorption and effectiveness of calcium.
- Zinc (as Citrate) is essential white blood cell function. It boosts the immune system and may reduce cold symptoms by 42% when taken when you first experience symptoms.
How To Use
Suggested Use: As a preventative strategy, take three capsules once per day. When fighting an infection, increase your dose to three capsules, three times per day.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your physician before taking this or dietary supplement if you have a known medical condition, or are taking medications.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Elderberry Extract (fruit; stardardized to 12% anthocyanins; freeze-dried), Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (peel extract), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Calcium (as Lactate), Magnesium (as Citrate), Zinc (as Citrate), Selenium (as Amino Acid Chelate)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose capsule
VEGETARIAN | GLUTEN-FREE | GMO-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE
Made in the USA
About Lively Vitamin Co.
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With a decade of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.