44 in stock
Help your hormones Get Even! Lively Vitamin Co.’s natural hormone supplement assists women in maintaining a healthy hormonal balance and avoiding painful and irritating symptoms of irregular periods, perimenopause, and PCOS.*
- Encourages hormonal balance for women of all ages*
- Helps ease and regulate periods*
- Assists in reducing symptoms of PMS and menopause*
- Supports a brighter, more balanced mood*
- Helps alleviate hormone-related fatigue and anxiety*
- Promotes healthy weight management*
- Gluten-free and soy-free
Lively Vitamin Co. Get Even
As women, hormones are responsible for many of life’s big moments — from periods and pregnancy to menopause and beyond! That makes hormone balance absolutely critical for a healthy, vibrant life!
This is why Lively Vitamin Co. created Get Even, a natural hormone supplement to help you maintain a healthy balance no matter what life throws at you!
Get Even supports you through irregular periods, perimenopause, and hormonal shifts and disorders, so every day of the month can be a great day!*
- Offers for PMS relief*
- Helps alleviate uncomfortable symptoms of menstruation*
- Eases common signs of menopause*
- Smooths out hormonal shifts during perimenopause and postmenopause*
We’ve all been through the many phases of womanhood, from girlhood and puberty to monthly menstrual cycles. Some of us have also experienced pregnancy and post-partum hormonal shifts. Others of us are going through “the change.”
Each of these unique stages in a woman’s life will bring about many hormonal and physical changes. This is all the more reason why Get Even is the perfect supplement for PMS and menopause, and everything else in between!
Balance Hormones Naturally During PMS and Menopause with Lively Vitamin Co. Get Even
If you feel like your hormones are out of whack, this blend of nutrients is just what your body needs. In fact, women of all ages and stages of life can feel supported through PMS and menopause thanks to the best natural hormone balance supplements for women! Get Even is packed with supportive nutrients that can make every month sail smoother.*
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) helps reduce the mental and physical symptoms that often come with PMS or menopause, including low mood, sleep disorders, tension, fatigue, and anxiety.*
- Ginger provides soothing relief to the discomfort that typically accompanies menstrual cycles, such as cramps, headaches, and back or abdominal pain. But it’s good for women experiencing menopause too! It curbs lesser-known menopause symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and digestive upset.*
- Chasteberry helps keep those undesirable PMS symptoms at bay! Chasteberry also reduces an excessively long or heavy menstrual flow by bringing it back to normal. It has also been shown to reduce spotting between periods. Wondering how to balance hormones naturally? Rely on this little berry for easier periods and reduced menopausal transition symptoms.*
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) and Magnesium work together to curb PMS, encourage a brighter mood, and boost mental function. Plus, magnesium naturally calms our brain and body, which is perfect during stressful hormonal changes.*
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) is often included in the best supplements for balancing women’s hormonal health naturally. Why? Not only does it help manage cramps and heavy flow, but it also encourages healthy weight regulation and can even ease cystic acne. It has also been effective at reducing hot flashes for some women.*
- Chamomile is a calming herb, ready to help you take on the mood swings and anxiety that naturally come with menopause and PMS by boosting serotonin and dopamine levels. Who doesn’t want that?!*
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that will encourage you to feel relaxed and rested by soothing your nervous system. That means less irritability and mood swings!*
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) is an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used to enhance female libido and natural fertility. Of all the herbs in Ayurveda, Shatavari is the most widely used for women’s health.*
- Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) is a traditional herb utilized as a uterine tonic that can help relieve painful cramping and blood flow.*
Hormone balance supplements for women, like Get Even, are most effective when they are formulated with a diverse blend of nourishing and relieving ingredients. Because as women, we go through it: mood swings, painful cramps, headaches, sleep troubles, and anxiety are only a few of the ways out-of-whack hormones make our cycles and seasons even more difficult. Luckily, Lively Vitamin Co. Get Even alleviates all of that — from the early to late stages of womanhood!*
Understanding Hormonal Shifts with PMS
The female body can be a beautiful yet confusing mystery! There’s absolutely no explanation for why some women suffer from PMS, and others don’t. What we do know is that PMS symptoms are closely related to changes in estrogen, progesterone, and serotonin levels.
During the first half of your menstrual cycle, estrogen rises. During the second half, it drops, while serotonin levels typically remain steady. However, for women who suffer from PMS, their serotonin levels drop as estrogen drops. The low serotonin levels are what causes emotional PMS symptoms.
But we all know that PMS doesn’t just impact our emotions. Physical and emotional PMS symptoms include:
- Sore breasts
- Muscle aches
- Mood swings
- Food cravings
- Crying spells
- Appetite changes
At the end of the day, it’s important to understand that while period pain and PMS are real and common experiences shared amongst many women, it’s also important to understand that these pains aren’t normal. By supporting your natural hormone levels, these symptoms can be greatly reduced and don’t have to be part of your monthly cycle.
Understanding Hormonal Shifts with Menopause
When it comes to menopause, the female body can have unique experiences based on genetics, physiology, health, and other factors. One misconception about menopause is that your periods come to an end. That’s only a half-truth. “The change” isn’t something that happens suddenly; your periods gradually stop.
The months before you hit menopause (perimenopause), your body starts to make less estrogen and progesterone, and your ovaries begin to run out of eggs. When these hormonal shifts start to happen, you’re likely to experience some (or all) of these menopausal transition symptoms:
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Heavier or lighter periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Night sweats
- Joint pain
- Urinary changes
Q: At what age should I start taking Get Even for menopausal transition?
A: Typically, women between the ages of 45 and 55 begin to experience menopausal transition, lasting anywhere from 7 to 14 years. But remember, Get Even is great for women of all ages! So, if you’re not quite at the stage of “the change,” you can always take this supplement for hormonal shifts associated with “that time of the month” too!*
Q: Which ingredient does the most for period/PMS symptoms?
A: While all the Get Even ingredients work together to form the perfect blend of nutrients for PMS and menopause, ginger and chasteberry are the ingredients that specifically work wonders for period/PMS symptoms. Ginger is a soothing agent for PMS, and chasteberry reduces the severity and duration of PMS symptoms.*
Buy Lively Vitamin Co. Get Even Today!
Whether you’re going through “the change” or if it’s “that time of the month,” these stages of womanhood don’t have to be dreadful! Embrace the peaks and valleys that come with Lively Vitamin Co. Get Even This natural hormone supplement will bring you closer to painless periods, smoother cycles, and easy sailing through menopause!*
Be sure to browse the rest of our menopausal supplements for extra support in managing menopause symptoms. Plus, you can reach out to our certified Wellness Consultants for personalized advice and recommendations on easing the unpleasant symptoms of PMS and menopause. Click the LiveChat feature to send a message and start a conversation!
Suggested Use: Take one serving (3 capsules) per day. For enhanced results, take one serving twice per day*.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Thiamin (as Thiamine HCI), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Magnesium (as Glycinate), Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus), Chamomile Powder (Whole Plant), Diindolylmethane (DIM), Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis), Ginger Root, L-Theanine, Chaste Tree Berry Extract (Std. to 0.5% Agnusides)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With two decades of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.