Lively Vitamin Co. Get EvenLively Vitamin Co.
76 in stock
Help your hormones Get Even! Lively Vitamin Co.’s natural hormone supplement assists women in maintaining a healthy hormone balance so they can avoid painful and irritating symptoms of irregular periods, perimenopause, and PCOS.*
- Encourages women’s hormonal balance for ladies of all ages*
- Helps ease and regulate painful periods*
- Assists in reducing symptoms of PMS and PCOS*
- Supports a brighter, more balanced mood*
- Alleviates hormone-related fatigue and anxiety*
- Promotes healthy weight management*
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy
Lively Vitamin Co. Get Even
Hormones are responsible for many of life’s big moments — from periods and pregnancy to menopause and beyond! That’s why Lively Vitamin Co. created a natural hormone supplement to help you maintain a healthy balance in this crazy world. Get Even supports you through irregular periods, perimenopause, and hormonal disorders so every day of the month can be a great day!*
But this blend isn’t good for just one thing. In fact, it’s perfect for women of all ages to feel supported throughout any struggles caused by hormonal imbalances. The best natural hormone balance supplements for women are packed with supportive nutrients, such as:
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) helps reduce the mental and physical symptoms that often come with PMS, including low mood, sleep disorders, tension, fatigue, and anxiety.*
- Ginger (zingiber officinale) provides soothing relief to discomfort that typically accompanies menstrual cycles such as cramps, headaches, and back or abdominal pain. But it’s good for women experiencing menopause too! It curbs lesser known menopause symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and digestive upset.*
- Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus-Castus) helps keep those undesirable symptoms of PMS at bay! Chasteberry is also beneficial for reducing an excessively long or heavy menstrual flow and bringing it back to normal. It has also been shown to protect against spotting between periods. Wondering how to balance hormones naturally? Rely on this little berry for easier periods and reduced menopausal symptoms.*
- P5P (Pyridoxal Phosphate) and Magnesium work together to curb PMS, encourage a brighter mood, and boost mental function.*
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) is in the best supplements to balance hormones naturally for women experiencing periods and menopause alike. Not only does it help manage cramps and heavy flow, but it also encourages healthy weight regulation and can even ease cystic acne. It has also been effective at reducing hot flashes for some women.*
- Chamomile is a calming herb, ready to help you take on the mood swings and anxiety that naturally come with PMS by boosting serotonin and dopamine levels. Who doesn’t want that?!*
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that will get you feeling relaxed and rested by soothing your nervous system. That means less irritability and mood swings!*
- Shatavari is an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used for enhancing female libido as well as natural fertility. Of all the herbs in Ayurveda, Shatavari is the most widely used for women’s health.*
- Dong Quai is a traditional herb utilized as a uterine tonic that can help relieve painful cramping and blood flow.*
Supplements for hormone balance for women are the most effective when they utilize a diverse blend of nourishing and relieving ingredients. Because as women, we go through it: mood swings, painful cramps, headaches, sleep troubles, and anxiety are only a few of the ways out-of-whack hormones can make our cycles even more difficult.
The best natural hormone supplement will bring you closer to painless periods, smoother cycles, and easy sailing through menopause — buy Lively Vitamin Co. Get Even today!*
- Promotes regular, less painful periods*
- Helps alleviate common symptoms of PMS*
- Supports women’s reproductive health*
- Encourages mental well-being*
- Assists in maintaining weight*
- Helps manage healthy hormone levels in women of all ages*
Be sure to browse the rest of our women’s hormone balancing supplements for even more powerful support. Plus, you can reach out to our certified Wellness Consultants for personalized advice and recommendations on how to ease the unpleasant symptoms of periods and menopause. Click the LiveChat feature to start a conversation!
Suggested Use: Take one serving (3 capsules) per day. For enhanced results, take one serving twice per day*.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Thiamin (as Thiamine HCI), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Magnesium (as Glycinate), Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus), Chamomile Powder (Whole Plant), Diindolylmethane (DIM), Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis), Ginger Root, L-Theanine, Chaste Tree Berry Extract (Std. to 0.5% Agnusides)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With two decades of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.
I wasn’t even looking for these supplements, they were advertised and I decided to go for it on a two for one deal. It was a great choice! I have been feeling so much better both mentally and physically (even started losing some stubborn postpartum weight I have been working on). Thank you for this suggestion The Healthy Place! I will continue to purchase this item as well as other products! This wasn’t my first purchase and it certainly won’t be the last! You guys are the best! I work in the pharma industry and am very happy to see your selection of excellent quality products no matter what I am looking for.