Natural Factors Stress-Relax® Pharma Gaba 100mgNatural Factors
Natural Factors Stress-Relax® Pharma Gaba 100mgNatural Factors
4 in stock
Does stress occupy your mind during work and the middle of the night? Your body could use a reset. Natural Factors Stress Relax Pharma GABA is the stress relief supplement you need for focused work and better sleep.
- Stimulates a healthy response to stress and anxiety*
- Improves mental focus without causing jitteriness*
- Helps protect against sleep disorders like insomnia*
- Supports the healthy activity of brainwave frequencies*
- Promotes deeper, more restful sleep and easier mornings*
- Encourages a healthy balance of hormones throughout the body*
- Formulated with a natural form of GABA proven to be effective in clinical studies*
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy, sugar, wheat, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, artificial colors, preservatives, sweeteners
Natural Factors Stress-Relax® Pharma Gaba 100mg
Do you find it difficult to focus on the task at hand? Do you toss and turn at night, unable to let go of the day’s stressors? Your body is in need of a multitasking supplement. Fortunately, we have just the thing — Natural Factors Stress Relax Pharma GABA!
These chewable tablets are formulated with a widely-studied pharmaceutical form of a natural neurotransmitter that helps your body relax: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid or GABA. It offers a blend of sleep-supportive ingredients, designed to calm your body and your mind enough to get some zzz’s.*
Natural Factors delivers a potent formula of soothing yet stimulating nutrients that keep you focused and relaxed at the same time. If stress is in your way of achieving restful sleep, this is the ultimate sleep supplement to add to your cabinet! So what makes Stress Relax Pharma GABA so amazing? It’s the GABA!
GABA is the powerful nutrient behind this incredible formula. It enhances sleep and the body’s natural stress response on the neurotransmitter level. In fact, GABA is a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in inhibiting the sensation of excitement. That’s why you can use this product as a stress relief supplement too!*
Replenish your brain of the GABA it needs to maintain low stress and deep sleep. GABA is central to healthy brainwave frequencies. Brain waves are important to healthy sleep patterns and an unburdened response to stress. There are a variety of different types of brain waves, and alpha brain waves are where Natural Factors Stress Relax Pharma GABA aims its focus.
- Alpha waves: relax mind, improve focus, boost problem-solving skills*
- Theta and Delta waves: present during various sleep phases*
- Beta waves: prevent relaxation and rest*
Alpha waves are the brain waves that provide the body with a relaxed state of mental focus for sharp problem-solving. Meanwhile, you’ll experience higher theta waves and delta waves during different phases of sleep. Finally, heightened beta waves are what keep you from feeling relaxed, whether you’re trying to focus or get some rest. Beta waves work conversely to alpha brain waves, which is why increased alpha waves are exactly what your brain needs.
Nourish your brainwave frequencies with a supplement that truly does it all. Natural Factors Stress Relax Pharma GABA contains a form of GABA that has shown promising effects in clinical studies. Let’s take a look at just how this stimulating stress relief supplement can benefit you!
- GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter: GABA works to soothe, calm, and clear your mind — an essential step to help prep your body for bedtime. Think of GABA like a soothing herbal tea blend, but for your brain! Its calming benefits help let your body know it’s time to unwind and get ready for rest.*
- GABA helps you get better rest: Not only does GABA help you feel sleepy, but it can actually improve the quality of your sleep, too. And that’s because it continues to calm your body and mind while you’re sleeping. Without proper levels of GABA in your diet, you may wake frequently through the night or experience restlessness in the evening.*
- GABA is good for your mood: It helps soothe anxiety to improve your mood. Sure, this calming effect is great to help lull you to sleep, but it’s also helpful if you’re experiencing occasional anxiety or are having a hard time regulating your moods.*
- GABA is heart-healthy: GABA impacts heart function too! This powerful nutrient is beneficial to support healthy blood pressure levels, which is central to cardiovascular function.*
If you’re tired of being tired, restore your healthy sleep and natural stress response with a nutrient vital to daily function. Buy Natural Factors Stress Relax Pharma GABA and stay relaxed, focused, and ready for your best rest yet!
If you’d like more support for regulated sleep, check out the rest of our sleep supplements! Plus, we’d love to help you find the right products for you to assist all of your health needs. Just click the LiveChat feature to strike up a conversation with one of our certified Wellness Consultants today!
Suggested Use: 1–2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Pharma GABA® Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
Other Ingredients: Rice powder, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), silica
Pharma GABA® is a registered trademark of Pharma Foods International Co., Ltd. (Japan)
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.
There are no reviews yet.