Natures Plus Organic Pea ProteinNatures Plus
Natures Plus Organic Pea ProteinNatures Plus
2 in stock
Power up your next meal with Nature’s Plus Organic Pea Protein, the perfect natural solution to steady, sustained energy and staving off hunger cravings!
- Ideal for athletes, dieters, and bodybuilders
- Prolonged energy and controlled hunger
- Only 75 calories per serving
- 15mg natural organic protein per scoop
- Vegan, allergen free, guilt free!
Learn More About Nature's Plus Organic Pea Protein
Take your performance and nutrition to the next level with Organic Pea Protein! This powerhouse of natural energy is ideal for athletes, dieters, and bodybuilders. Give your diet a boost without the excessive calories or concerning ingredients found in many protein supplements.
With only 75 calories and a whopping 15g of protein per serving, Organic Pea Protein is the optimum way to increase protein without sacrificing on your calorie intake. Pea protein is becoming professionals’ go-to form of protein for its unique ability to fight off hunger cravings and enhance energy between meals.
This organic protein is loved by health-conscious dieters (including vegans!) and those with common food allergies like gluten and soy! Containing only organic pea protein, organic quinoa, and beneficial digestive enzymes, Nature’s Plus Organic Pea Protein is unrivaled in purely natural ingredients. Enhance your performance, meet nutritional goals, and control your hunger naturally with this amazing pea protein!
How To Use
Suggested Use: Add one heaping scoop (included) to 8 fl. oz. of organic skim milk or juice and mix (or shake) until smooth. For best results, milk or juice should be very cold.
Caution: Please consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in the original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 25
Ingredients: Organic pea protein, organic quinoa, and Protein-Energy-Liberating-Enzyme Blend
Other Ingredients: Protein-Energy-Liberating-Enzyme Blend Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, Bromelain, Papain
Does Not Contain: Titanium dioxide, talc, yeast, hexane, artificial flavoring, sweeteners and preservatives
ORGANIC | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | YEAST-FREE | VEGAN | VEGETARIAN
About Natures Plus
Natures Plus is committed to quality! This commitment has earned them the loyalty of their worldwide customers and retailers. They believe that quality control is important at every stage – from manufacturing processes to on-time in-store deliveries.
Here’s some fun facts about Natures Plus:
- They stand by their commitment to quality by using only the highest quality safe and natural ingredients.
- Can you believe that their product lines include over 1,200 vitamins and nutritional supplements?
- Believing that different people have different needs, they have developed customized nutritional products that target men, women, and children.
- An innovator in the field of supplements, Natures Plus carries out ongoing research and development to deliver effective products based on solid scientific findings.
- GMP compliant, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Consistent reviews for compliance and safety by Quality Assurance teams.
- Natures Plus has a commitment to ongoing research and development. Every product they formulate is based on solid scientific findings.
- 100% Consumer Satisfaction Guarantee
This amazing company is working to educate a new generation of students with summer internships designed to teach them all aspects of the vitamin and supplement industry. You can watch their fun “The Intern’s Life” videos on their website.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.