Full Price $10.99 – $11.95
35% off Full Price with Coupon Code: OVERSTOCK
Keep your kids’ health on track with this blend of essential oils for immune system support!
- Strengthens the immune system*
- Helps to boost the immune response when fighting off illness*
- Helps to clean and deodorize stuffy rooms and stale air*
- Cheering and relaxing aroma helps ease stress and anxiety*
Plant Therapy Immune Boom KidSafe Essential Oil
Plant Therapy Immune Boom was created using kidsafe essential oils for immune system support, all combined together into a synergistic blend of immune-boosting power. Immune Boom helps to keep your kids’ health on track by encouraging a strong immune system. During cold and flu season, this will be one of your secret weapons for keeping all your kids healthy!
Plant Therapy Immune Boom KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Lemon Essential Oil: Gives a boost to your immune system, helps to protect mucous membranes from pathogens and supports the fight against respiratory congestion. Not to mention — it’s an excellent mood-booster.*
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: This essential oil offers immune support when you’re fighting off viral infections, making it a huge help during cold and flu season.*
- Dill Weed Essential Oil: One of the primary ingredients in this blend of essential oils for immune system support, Dill Weed helps your body in the fight against bacteria and helps to clear up the respiratory system from congestion and discomfort.*
- Petitgrain Essential Oil: This essential oil has a use for just about everything. In this blend, however, it helps to support the immune system as it rids the body of unwanted toxins and bacteria. It also helps deodorize and clean the air in smelly rooms.*
- Copaiba Oleoresin Essential Oil: This beautifully aromatic essential oil significantly boosts immune function and endocrine function, helping your body rid itself of infection. It also helps to ease stress and anxiety, which allows your body to focus its energy on boosting the immune function instead of stress.
- Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil: Many clinical studies in Egypt and the USA have shown that frankincense has fantastic immune-enhancing abilities as an immunostimulant. Diffusing it or adding it to cleaning fluids throughout the home can also help to keep harmful germs and bacteria away.
Immune Boom was formulated to be safe for everyone, including (and especially) kids ages 2-10. Everyone in the family will enjoy the benefits, as well as the delightful, tangy aroma.
- Aromatic Scent: A delightfully “dill-iscious” tang to tickle the senses.
- Kid Safe: Yes
- Cautions: None known when used as directed
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: To help support your child’s immune system, apply to either the chest, back of the neck, or the feet.
- 10 mL Bottle: Create a morning routine by diluting Immune Boom with a 2-4% ratio using your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and applying to your child’s chest or tops of feet to help protect them throughout the day. You can also add a few drops to your Plant Therapy AromaFuse Diffuser at 30 minutes on 30 minutes off to protect those in the house from everyday impurities.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: This synergy contains 100% pure essential oils of Lemon, Palmarosa, Dill Weed, Petitgrain, Copaiba Oleoresin and Frankincense Carterii diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: Contains the 100% pure, undiluted USDA Certified Organic KidSafe essential oils of Lemon, Palmarosa, Dill Weed, Petitgrain, Copaiba Oleoresin, and Frankincense Carterii
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.