$10.99 – $19.99
Banish bad dreams! This blend of essential oils for anxiety and restless sleep will soothe worries and fears while promoting deep, undisturbed sleep.
- Ease nervous tension and stress*
- Promote feelings of contentment and calm*
- Encourage deep, undisturbed sleep*
- Help little ones overcome nighttime worries and bad dreams*
Plant Therapy Sweet Dreams KidSafe Essential Oil
Does your little one struggle with anxious thoughts at bedtime or bad dreams during the night? This blend of essential oils for anxiety and restless sleep will help clear away tension and worry and help keep your kids sleeping soundly and peacefully all night long.
Your kids will love the cheerful, calming aroma of Plant Therapy Sweet Dreams (and so will you!). It offers a fruity, floral scent that’s warming and comforting. It will soothe turbulent emotions and promote a peaceful, uninterrupted night of sweet dreams.*
- Aromatic Scent: A slightly sweet scent of warmly spiced winter fruit
- Kid Safe: Yes
The essential oils in this blend were chosen to help calm the mind, relax the body, and encourage a cheerful outlook while encouraging rest and sleepy eyes. Differing from our Nighty Night KidSafe blend, Sweet Dreams was specifically created to help relax the mind so there are no more bad dreams or night monsters.
Plant Therapy Sweet Dreams KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Sweet Orange sweetly and gently reduces feelings of anxiety and nervousness.*
- Juniper Essential Oil: This essential oil improves sleep quality by easing feelings of worry and distress, giving little ones the calm and quiet mood that encourages a good night’s sleep.*
- Coriander Essential Oil: Does your child suffer from an upset stomach when worried? This soothing essential oil helps ease nausea and reduce tension by promoting feelings of happiness.*
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil: This essential oil has mild sedative properties that calm the nerves and emotions. It’s a perfect oil to turn to for help when dealing with hysteric attacks, impulsive behavior, anxiety, and jangling nerves.*
- Rose Absolute Essential Oil: Roses have long been associated with the feeling of contentment and joy. That’s exactly why it’s been added to this blend of essential oils for anxiety and nervousness! It helps to reduce feelings of stress and promotes a deep feeling of contented calm.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Apply to the upper chest area ½ hour prior to bedtime.
- 10 mL Bottle: Apply topically to your child’s chest or back of neck about 30 minutes before bedtime at a 2% dilution using your favorite carrier oil.
Quick Essential Oil Recipe for No More Monsters Spray:
To create a DIY essential oil spray to keep monsters at bay all night long, follow this quick and easy recipe. First, measure out 1.5 ounces of water and 0.5 ounces of Everclear (or similar) into two measuring cups. Mix 54 drops of Sweet Dreams into the cup filled with Everclear and then add the water in slowly. Use a funnel to pour the mixture into an empty spray bottle. (Glass is best.)
Now, banish those beasts! Spray lightly over bed linens or into the air of the room for a beautiful, calming aroma designed to lull little ones to sleep. Now you can kick back, relax, and enjoy a peaceful night of uninterrupted sleep yourself!
Note: Everclear is used in this recipe to allow the essential oils to emulsify properly and to help with preservation. If you do not want to use Everclear, you’ll need to use an alternative an emulsifier and preservative to ensure the spray is mixed evenly and stays shelf-stable. Keep out of reach of children!
Cautions: Do not use undiluted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use. We do not recommend using essential oils internally.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: This synergy contains pure essential oils of Orange Sweet, Juniper, Coriander, Blue Tansy, and Rose Absolute, diluted to 2% in Coconut Fractionated Carrier Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: This synergy contains pure essential oils of Orange Sweet, Juniper, Coriander, Blue Tansy, and Rose Absolute
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.