Vibrant Health Maximum VibranceVibrant Health
Vibrant Health Maximum VibranceVibrant Health
Maximum Vibrance is the most potent plant-based superfood powder available! It promotes health and wellness through mineral-rich, antioxidant-packed, and protein-filled nutrients.
- Plant-based superfood multivitamin overflowing with antioxidants and minerals
- Healthy meal or snack replacement; 20 g protein
- Contains an enormous variety of herbs, nutrients, minerals and whole-food compounds
- Promotes gut health with 25 billion probiotics*
- Supports energy levels*
- Boosts the immune system*
- Delicious flavors – vanilla or chocolate
The name says it all! Maximum Vibrance is all about creating vibrant health and wellness for maximum results. This exceptional product is an all-in-one multivitamin protein shake meal, containing all known nutrients in one delicious powder!
Multivitamins and probiotics are some of the most important supplements you’ll ever want to take for maintaining optimal health. What Vibrant Health has done is combined these health-promoting elements, and a whole lot more, into one easy-to-take shake powder.
- Multivitamin: A complete dose of essential vitamins includes Vitamin A, C, D3, E, K, and B-vitamins. Multivitamins help support eyes, memory, mood, and offer immune support.
- Minerals: Essential minerals include magnesium, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, and more. These vital nutrients help restore hydration and support nerve function.
- Antioxidants: A powerful group of antioxidants from ingredients such as acai, grape seed, curcumin, and elderberry, are blended into this superfood shake to help protect against free radicals.
- Probiotics: Way more than a multivitamin, Maximum Vibrance contains a blend of 25 billion friendly probiotics to support digestion and distribute nutrients throughout the body.
- Concentrated Plant Nutrition: Plant powders of broccoli, kale, turmeric, moringa, and more are added in focused forms to deliver a wide range of abundant micronutrients.
- Adaptogens: Eleuthero root and holy basil help keep the mind and body in balance while offering a superhero-like boost to the immune system.
- Liver Support: Burdock root, dandelion root, and milk thistle offer detoxification benefits and promote optimal liver function.
- Immune Support: Traditional plant nutrients from astragalus and arabinogalactans help reduce your number of sick days and maintain a robust immune system.
- Skeletal Support: Select nutrients and calcium are added to help strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enzymes & Tonics: Ginger root, cayenne pepper, and a mix of enzymes improve metabolism, boost energy, and support immunity.
- Super Fruits: A blend of twelve superfruits, including goji, cranberry, and acai, deliver substantial levels of antioxidants that promote ageless skin and enhance overall health.
- Fiber: Fiber from acacia and flaxseed help regulate the bowels while balancing healthy blood sugar levels.
- Chlorella: Rich in phytonutrients, including amino acids, beta-carotene, B-vitamins, and select minerals, chlorella is incredibly useful at aiding the body’s natural detoxification processes.
- Cereal Grasses: Wheat, barley, and oat grasses come packed with antioxidants that benefit the brain, gut and so much more! These healthy grasses support the system while helping to alkalize the body’s pH.
Maximum Vibrance is the green superfood of the future. Its diverse range of vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, and bioactive food substances deliver “Paleoithic doses” of micronutrients. In other words, it carries such high potencies that it closely matches the requirements of our ancient biochemistry!
How filling is it? Maximum Vibrance provides a meal’s worth of pea, brown rice, and spirulina-derived protein in balanced proportions. Because it’s entirely plant-based, it is vegan-friendly, as well as gluten-free and non-GMO!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, once each day mix two (2) scoops as a complete meal shake or mix one (1) level scoop as a light meal into 8 to 16 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly or shake briefly in a closed container until mixed.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 scoops
Servings Per Container: approx. 15
Ingredients: Major Protein Components Yellow pea 80% protein powder, Sprouted brown rice 80% protein powder (certified organic), Spirulina powder (certified organic) (BMAA-free), Cereal Grasses Barley grass leaf powder (certified organic), Oat grass leaf powder (certified organic), Wheat grass leaf powder (certified organic), Barley grass juice powder (certified organic), Oat grass juice powder (certified organic), Wheat grass juice powder (certified organic), Concentrated Plant Nutrition Sunflower lecithin powder, Parsley leaf & stem powder (certified organic), Beet root juice powder (certified organic), Zucchini (cucurbita pepo) fruit powder, Carrot root powder (certified organic), Moringa leaf powder, Spinach leaf powder (certified organic), Brussels sprouts powder, Carrot juice powder (certified organic), Green cabbage powder, Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed powder (certified organic), Broccoli sprouts powder (certified organic), Kale leaf powder, Turmeric root powder (certified organic), Super Fruits Strawberry fruit powder, Raspberry fruit powder (certified organic), Apricot fruit powder, Cranberry whole fruit powder (certified organic), Goji berry juice powder (certified organic), Acai fruit juice powder (certified organic), Blackberry fruit powder (certified organic), Blueberry fruit powder (certified organic), Papaya fruit juice powder, Peach fruit powder, Pear fruit powder, Prune (plum) powder, Antioxidants Life Preservers Haematococcus pluvialis supplying 4 mg Astaxanthin, Tomato fruit powder, Amla fruit powder, Lycopene 5% beadlets, Marigold flower 5% lutein ext. (7.5 mg ele.), Acai fruit 4:1 extract, Curcuminoids 95% std. extract, Elderberry fruit 10:1 extract, Pomegranate whole fruit 40% ellagic acid standardized extract, Bilberry fruit 4:1 extract, Cranberry 30% organic acids std. ext., Ginkgo biloba 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides 6% terpene lactones std. ext., Goji berry 40% polysaccharides std. ext., Grape seed 95% polyphenols 40% OPCs standardized ext., Grape skin 30% polyphenols standardized ext., Green tea 98% polyphenols 60% catechins 50% EGCG std. ext. decaf, Raspberry 20% ellagic acid std. ext., Immune Support Astragalus 70% polysaccharides std. ext., Beta 1, 3-1, 6 glucans 70% std. ext. from Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast, Larch Arabinogalactans ext. (ResistAid), Adaptogens Eleuthero root 0.8% eleutherosides std. ext., Holy basil 2% ursolic acid std. ext., Skeletal Support Cissus Quadrangularis ext., Calcium fructoborate providing 3mg Boron, Lichen oil powder providing 1000 IU vegan Vitamin D3, Fiber Acacia gum fiber (certified organic), Apple fruit power (certified organic), Fructo-oligosaccarides 86% oligofructose & inulin standardized extract, Flaxseed powder de-oiled (certified organic), Liver Support Burdock root extract 10:1, Silamarina milk thistle extract, Dandelion root 4:1 extract, Vitamins & Minerals Camu Camu fruit 20% natural vit. C ext., Multivitamin cert. org. guava fruit, lemon peel, amla fruit, Sesbania leaves, holy basil aerial parts, annatto seeds (Orgen-Him ® ), D-alpha tocopherol acetate supplying 100 IU Vitamin E, Bamboo 75% Silica extract certified organic (Orgen-Si ® ), Guava 4% Zinc ext. certified organic (Orgen-Zn ® ), Methylcobalamin 1% vitamin B12 triturate, Chromium Nicotinate 10%, Enzymes & Tonics Alpha-galactosidase, Enzymes: Protease 4.5 (aspergillus oryzae), Protease 6.0 (aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (aspergillus niger), Amylase aspergillus oryzae), Invertase (saccharomyces cerevisiae), Cellulase (trichoderma longbrachiatum), Ginger root powder (certified organic), Cayenne pepper powder (certified organic), Probiotics (25 Billion CFU at date of manufacture from 12 strains) Probiotics: Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (B), Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. Lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus helveticus
Other Ingredients (Chocolate) : Sugar cane juice powder (certified organic, 5000 mg), cocoa powder (certified organic, 2500 mg), Natural chocolate flavor (500 mg), Lo Han Guo (monk fruit) 80% mogroside standardized extract (85 mg), Natural mixed berry flavor (100 mg), Vanifolia natural flavor (60 mg).
Other Ingredients (Vanilla) : Natural vanilla flavor (1000 mg), Natural almond flavor (150 mg), Natural mixed berry flavor (80 mg), Lo Han Guo (monk fruit) 80% mogroside standardized extract (75 mg), Vanifolia natural flavor (60 mg)
NON-GMO | VEGAN | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE
Vibrant Health is a company that is committed to quality, potency, and full disclosure. If it’s not on the label, it’s not in the bottle! Their promise to consumers – “Truth in every word, trust in every formula, transparency in all we do.”
Mark Timon founded Vibrant Health in 1992. His goal was to formulate a strong, general nutrition product that would “get you right” on the inside. His original formula, Green Vibrance, had 38 carefully selected ingredients chosen to aid detoxification, provide antioxidant protection and micronutrition, and heal abused digestive tracts.
Today, more than 25 years later, Vibrant Health is still dedicated to formulating award-winning products that focus on vibrant health for their customers. You’ll find products that deliver nutrition you can trust. Their team sources and manages every raw ingredient for a family of products that deliver maximum quality and potency.
Vibrant Health has developed an inspiring list of guiding principles.
- Let our passion for the well-being of others guide us.
- Do what’s right – not just the right thing for business.
- Full disclosure labeling (truth, trust, transparency)
- Think independently, lead the way, be ahead of the times.
- Practice formula obsolescence (dynamic by design)
- Put quality first, cost second; let our search for better materials be perpetual.
- Food for ingredients – not isolated ingredients – unless not available naturally.
- Look for ways to improve processes.
- Education before marketing.
- Be the best.
Vibrant Health supports two amazing programs that are working to change the lives of children and families:
- Vitamin Angels: Because nutritional support is so vital to a child’s development, Vitamin Angels provides lifesaving vitamins to high risk mothers and children under the age of five at risk of malnutrition.
- Autism Hope Alliance: A non-profit foundation that provides hope for families struggling with Autism. They work to provide hope and help for autism families through education, financial support, and volunteerism.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.