Douglas Laboratories Cal-6+Mg™Douglas Laboratories
Douglas Laboratories Cal-6+Mg™Douglas Laboratories
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Douglas Laboratories Cal-6+Mg is formulated with six types of Calcium plus supportive vitamins for a broad-spectrum bone-supportive blend.
- Supports bone health*
- Promotes joint mobility*
- Helps maintain bone density*
- Includes 6x of Calcium for maximum support
- Plus additional bone-supportive nutrients
- Does not contain gluten
Douglas Laboratories Cal-6+Mg™
Douglas Laboratories Cal-6+Mg delivers not 1…not 2…but 6 times the calcium support! It’s formulated with six different types of calcium, so you know your bones are getting some serious support every time you reach for a tablet. Plus, it includes:
- Vitamin C to help with collagen growth and bone density*
- Vitamin D3 to help your body absorb and utilize calcium*
- Magnesium to support mobility and healthy muscles*
- Boron because it’s essential for bone development*
- Glutamic Acid to support your skeletal system, as well*
- L-Lysine to prevent bone loss and promote overall bone health!*
If that’s not a full-spectrum, bone-supportive blend, we don’t know what is! But, beyond supporting skeletal health, why should calcium be included in your daily diet? You likely already know that it’s essential to build strong bones and maintain mobility. But, beyond that, Calcium’s important because:
- Calcium’s essential for almost everything. That’s right, it’s not just key for bone growth. It’s also necessary for muscle health, blood circulation, hormone activation, and more. Almost every single cell in your body uses Calcium in some way!*
- It’s especially key for women. Women more likely to develop bone disease down the road and Calcium can help prevent that. But, it’s also been shown to help with PMS symptoms. So, ladies, make sure you’re getting enough of this nutrient, particularly when it’s that time of the month.*
- For cardiovascular support, Calcium works three-fold. It promotes healthy heart function and healthy blood pressure levels.*
- Calcium may help you lose weight. Studies show that Calcium may help you gain less weight as your age and support weight loss in adults.*
Now that you’ve taken care to support your bones, show your joints some love! Try Lively Vitamin Co. Joint Jive for total mobility support. It includes Hyaluronic acid to keep your joints lubricated, Glucosamine to help prevent tissue loss, Chondroitin to give your cartilage a boost….and more!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. This product is best taken with meals.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin C (from Ascorbic Acid/Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin D-3, Calcium, (from Calcium Citrate/Gluconate/Carbonate/ Lactate/Ascorbate and Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite), Magnesium (from Magnesium Chelate/Oxide/Carbonate complex), Boron (from Boron Aspartate/Citrate), Glutamic Acid (from Glutamic Acid HCl), L-Lysine (from L-Lysine HCl)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, carnauba wax, ascorbyl palmitate, stearic acid, silica, coating (polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, magnesium silicate)
Douglas Laboratories specializes in designing supplements for healthy aging and active lifestyles. What does healthy aging mean?
It’s having the right nutrition and supplements to maintain a good quality of life as you age! From the beginning, they wondered how they could not only help people live longer but also live better. What they’ve found is that this can be achieved by using an integrative approach to healing –- targeting nutritional support to each individual’s needs.
Dedicated to serving high-quality products for 60 years and counting, Douglas Laboratories uses science-based ingredients to create safe, effective, and natural products for doctors and health-conscious consumers. Their GMP-compliant and NSF-certified manufacturing facility ensures their products are free from banned substances for athletes. Each product is manufactured in-house to ensure uncompromised processes and systems.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.