Flora Basilica Everyday Ultra 150 BillionFlora Basilica
Flora Basilica Everyday Ultra 150 BillionFlora Basilica
A broad-spectrum probiotics supplement blend to help optimize intestinal flora balance and relieve occasional digestive upsets.*
- Contains 5 Billion Saccharomyces Boulardii — something most probiotics don’t contain!
- Potent digestive relief*
- Promotes digestive balance*
- Supports immune health*
- Promotes colon health*
- Helpful support for those battling health issues*
Guaranteed to deliver a potent blend of gut-boosting flora, Flora Basilica Everyday Ultra 150 Billion Probiotic provides 150 billion live cultures from 40 different probiotic strains. Unlike most probiotic supplements, it also blends 5 Billion of Saccharomyces Boullardii as well! It is one of the most potent probiotics supplement currently available, and the top tier of probiotic supplements from Flora Basilica.*
Its therapeutic dose of probiotics makes it a perfect choice for those who are replenishing intestinal flora following antibiotics, those seeking relief from digestive issues or recurring UTI’s and/or vaginal infections. It would also be helpful for those who are looking for powerful immune support or targeted health issues. A healthier gut can even help to reduce allergy symptoms! *
This 150 billion probiotic supplement features patented delayed-release capsules. This delivery method allows the capsule to pass through the corrosive stomach acid into the small intestine. Here, the capsule breaks apart where it can be absorbed. The delayed-release capsule helps to ensure maximum efficiency and maximum absorption.
- Patented delayed-release capsules
- 19 carefully selected bacterial strains
- Third-party tested for quality assurance and accuracy
- Manufactured in a GMP facility in the USA
- Gluten-free, soy-free, nuts-free and non-GMO
Why Are Probiotics So Beneficial for Our Health?
You may not know it, but you have an entire ecosystem within you. Trillions of bacteria create the live flora that lines your intestines. This ecosystem makes up about 70% of your immune system. Your gut flora is a defense against invading ‘bad’ bacteria and helps to break down food. They even create vitamins, such as vitamin K!
When your gut flora is out of balance, it can cause or contribute to a variety of serious health issues. Just a few of these include nausea, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, sleep disturbance, fatigue, irritated skin, weight gain, food intolerances, and even autoimmune conditions.
Probiotic supplements like this one provide the body with a potent dose of healthy bacteria to help your body repopulate and balance intestinal flora. This probiotic includes one of the widest ranges of live culture strains and most closely mimics the natural microbiome contained within the gut.
Products that pair well with Flora Basilica Everyday Ultra 150 Billion probiotic:
- Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin: A premium multivitamin supplement formulated for maximum absorption, and powerful nutritional support.*
- Terry Naturally Vectomega: You’ll receive all the benefits of omega 3s in this whole-food form that provides easy absorption. Supports eye, heart, mood, immune, and brain health.*
- Terry Naturally Clinical OPC Extra Strength 400mg: A grape seed extract supplement designed to for easy absorption. The super-antioxidant properties of grape seed extract’s OPCs strengthen the body’s defense against free radicals, supports vital functions, and promotes cardiovascular health.*
For best results, take one capsule daily, with or without food.
For enhanced benefits take two capsules daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
- Bifido Probiotic Blend 88.5 Billion CFU: B. lactis (5 strains), B. longum (3 strains), B. bifidum (3 strains), B. breve (2 strains), B. infantis (2 strains)
- Lacto Probiotic Blend 61.2 Billion CFU: L. acidophilus (3 strains), L. casei (2 strains), L. paracasei (2 strains), L. plantarum (3 strains), L. brevis, L. salivarius, L. rhamnosus (5 strains), L. fementum, L. heleticus (2 strains), L. reuteri, L. gasseri, L. bulgaricus
- Saccharomyces Boulardii 5 Billion
- Other Probiotic Blend 0.3 Billion CFU: L. lactis, S. thermophilus
Other Ingredients: DRcaps™ Acid Resistant Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose)
GLUTEN-FREE | SOY FREE | NON-GMO | FREE OF TRACES OF NUTS
**CFU (Colony Forming Units)
About Flora Basilica
Flora Basilica was born out of the idea that bacteria is beautiful! The company was created by a dynamic duo who felt frustrated by the fact that quality products too often had a price point that put them out of reach for many who needed them. Flora Basilica was created with the mission to source high-quality probiotics at affordable prices, so that everyone can experience the incredible health benefits that a healthy gut can provide!
Flora Basilica’s probiotics are manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility. All batches undergo third-party testing for quality assurance. Their line was developed to offer a quality product for all needs, whether as a daily support supplement or as an aid to conquering big health hurdles. They are excited to continue to work toward expanding their line so that they can reach more people with high quality products and affordable pricing so that everyone can benefit from the powerful nutrients of probiotics!
You may also like
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.