Acure Brightening Facial ScrubAcure
Acure Brightening Facial ScrubAcure
7 in stock
4 fluid ounces
Your future is looking bright! This brightening facial scrub will rejuvenate and restore your skin to a vibrant complexion, free of impurities and blemishes.
- Buffs away impurities and dead skin with gentle plant-derived exfoliants
- Tightens pores for a toned, bright complexion
- Helps ease rashes and reduce acne
- Detoxifies with antioxidant-rich botanicals
- Beneficial for all skin types
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, petrolatum, formaldehyde
Acure Brightening Facial Scrub
French green clay. Moisture-dense sea vegetables. Antioxidant-rich fruit extracts. This brightening facial scrub has it all – and then some!
- Clay: Mineral-rich French green clay acts like a sponge that literally ‘drinks’ up impurities on the skin. It is a dermatologist-recommended treatment for keeping the skin gently cleansed and toned.
- Chlorella: While the green clay is mopping up the skin’s surface, chlorella goes in to buffer and shine. The antioxidant-rich sea vegetable is exceptionally great at improving healthy skin cell turnover.
- Madonna Lily: Nicknamed the ‘Bright Light,’ cultured madonna lily is a star performer for reducing blemishes and increasing radiance in this brightening facial scrub.
- Kelp: Sea kelp calms inflammation and redness associated with certain skin conditions such as rosacea and acne.
- Lemon: Rich in Vitamin C, lemon peel oil carries away dead skin cells and helps establish healthy skin cell growth.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate (punica granatum) extract helps carry out dead skin cells and wards off signs of aging.
- Sage: Sage carries astringent properties that assist in the removal of various skin irritants caused by an imbalance of skin oils.
- Blackberry: Organic blackberry fruit extract offers acne-prone skin relief through its rich content of Vitamins A, C, and K.
- Acai: Organic acai fruit extract prevents signs of aging while quickening the healing of damaged skin cells.
- Rosehip: Rosa canina (dog rose) extract promotes even skin tone and is especially helpful in supporting damaged tissues and scars.
Blending in nourishing, antioxidant-rich botanicals means this brightening facial scrub is not only non-drying, but delivers cell-supporting moisturization at the same time. French green clay is often preferred over other clays for its non-drying effects on the skin.
Experience the refreshing feel nourishing cleansers have to offer!
Suggested Use: Apply to a wet face and scrub gently with your fingertips. Rinse thoroughly. Use 3x/week for glowing results.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop use and contact your physician.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Kaolin (French Green Clay), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Powder, Lilium Candidum Leaf (Madonna) Leaf Culture Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Punica Granatum Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Asphalatus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Chlorophyll, Chrondus Crispus Extract, Argania Spinosa Callus Culture Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Mentha Virdis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Glucono-Delta Lactone, Potassium Sorbate.
Note: Contains walnuts.
If you are looking for a company with skin, hair, and body care products that is really passionate about the way you look and feel – you’ve found it!
The Acure team cares, and works hard to create products that uplift the way you feel. All of their products are of the highest quality ingredients. You can rest assured that you won’t find any paragons, sulfates, formaldehyde, paraffin, and mineral oil in any of them. And – no animal testing allowed!!
The Acure mission:
“Our mission is to take skin and hair from blah to brilliant by boosting their performance with powerful combinations of amazing ingredients.”
Acure is all about hair and skin wellness!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.