Babo Botanicals Daily Sheer Tinted Facial Mineral Sunscreen SPF30Babo Botanicals
Babo Botanicals Daily Sheer Tinted Facial Mineral Sunscreen SPF30Babo Botanicals
2 in stock
Babo Botanicals Daily Sheer Tinted Facial Mineral Sunscreen SPF30 gives you that sun-kissed glow without the UV harm.
- Tinted formula provides sun-kissed color
- A reef safe mineral blend made with non-nano Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide
- A broad-spectrum SPF 30 that’s water-resistant
- Full of antioxidant power for youthful looking skin*
- Plus ingredients to soothe and support overall skin health*
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, SLS, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, sodium chloride, formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, or most common allergens
Do you dread adding SPF to your skin before makeup? Rue the oily formulas or white-tint your skin takes on when you’ve slathered up for safety?
Then you need to try this tinted sunscreen. Babo Botanicals Daily Sheer Tinted Facial Mineral Sunscreen SPF30 is part skincare, part sun protection and part makeup. It’s a triple threat that’s seriously soothing and nourishing for the skin, but will also keep away those harmful UV and UB rays.
Here’s a look at the seriously impressive ingredient list, and a bit about why Babo Botanicals included each on in this skin-supporting sun-protecting formula:
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide team up in this recipe to protect against UV and UB rays. They’re safe for sensitive skin and make for a 100% mineral blend.
- Aloe Vera: Sure, it’s normally used to soothe your skin after you’ve been sunburned, but it’s soothing effects are beneficial all the time. And it can even help prevent you from getting that sunburn in the first place!*
- Kahai Oil: This liquid contains a high concentration of Vitamin A and Vitamin C—a duo that’s honestly amazing for your skin.*
- Coconut Oil is an ingredient that’s applauded for its seemingly endless health benefits. When it comes to your skin, Coconut Oil helps maintain a healthy, strong barrier that protects against environmental toxins and irritants. It’s also beneficial as a moisturizer, to hydrate dry skin.*
- Cucumber Extract: Is there anything more refreshing than fresh cucumber? Cucumber extract is included in this formula for that very reason. It’s seriously soothing, totally calming, and all-around refreshing for the skin.*
- Sea Buckthorn contains some impressive Flavonoids, including super ingredient Quercetin. It’s an impressive antioxidant that protects your skin and your body from free radicals and oxidative stress.*
- Hyaluronic Acid: This compound is found naturally in your body, and it’s crucial for healthy skin and for mobile joints. Applying it topically helps ensure your skin stays moisturized.*
- Pomegranate Extract: If you’ve ever picked up one of these colorful fruits from the grocery store, then you know they’re delicious and they’re packed with nutrients. But, what you may not know, is that they’re beneficial for your skin, too! All the phytonutrients nourish your skin to help keep it healthy.*
- Rosemary Oil: When you want some serious antioxidants, Rosemary’s a great addition to any formula. In this blend, it provides skin with protection against UV rays and free radicals that can cause your skin to show signs of aging.*
- Vitamin E is another addition to this formula that’s jam-packed with antioxidant power. It helps keep skin looking and feeling its best. And, it’s often used in skincare products because it supports healing, especially when you want to prevent scars.*
Suggested Use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Caution: Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: Varies
Servings Per Container: Varies
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.00% Sunscreen, Zinc Oxide 6.00% Sunscreen
Other Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice*, Aqua (Deionized Water), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Beeswax*, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, C13-14 Alkyls Benzoate, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Caryodendron Orinocense (Kahai) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol. *Certified Organic Ingredients
Does Not Contain: Oxybenzone or Octinoxate, SLS, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Dyes, Sodium chloride, Formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, or most common allergens.
FRAGRANCE-FREE | HYPOALLERGENIC | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FEE | PEANUT-FREE | ALMOND-FREE | WALNUT-FREE
This product contains tree nuts: Jojoba and Shea
Kate Solomon is a woman on a mission! From her years of imparting her beekeeping and nutrition knowledge in Paraguay to her years as a mother, she has aimed to bring health and wellness to everyone around her. What began as a love of gardening and beekeeping has now become one of the most successful natural skincare companies!
When Kate became a mother, she began looking for safe, natural products for her baby. Unfortunately, these products were difficult to find. Instead of settling for less, Kate decided to begin formulating her own products. Armed with her experience as a Harvard-educated skincare product formulator for brands like L’Oreal and Avon, she got to work.
What became of her efforts is nothing short of amazing. Kate founded Babo Botanicals, and the rest is history. Today this wonderful company offers a full range of safe, effective skincare products for the whole family. Parents feel confident using products designed with the love of a mother.
Babo Botanicals utilizes high quality ingredients for their products. All products are third party tested to be hypoallergenic and non-irritating. They strive for consistent purity in their products and are a Certified B Corp. Every product is dermatologist reviewed and tested. All products are guaranteed to be:
- Made With Pure Flowers & Plant Extracts
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- No Icky Chemicals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors
- Gluten Free (Some products do Contain non GMO Oat)
- Dairy and Soy Free
- No Peanut, Almond or Walnut Nut Oils
- No Petrolatum or Mineral Oil
- Color Safe
- Reef Friendly
- Breastfeeding Safe
This company takes every child’s health and wellness seriously. As a loving parent, you can feel safe choosing Babo Botanicals. With a growing range of products, now parents too can enjoy these safe and effective products.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.