Douglas Laboratories Choline BitartrateDouglas Laboratories
Douglas Laboratories Choline BitartrateDouglas Laboratories
2 in stock
Need to detox? Support your liver with choline, an essential nutrient that lends your liver a helping hand!
- Beneficial for brain health, especially as you age*
- May help improve memory*
- Supports your body’s natural detoxification process*
- Promotes cardiovascular wellness*
- An essential nutrient your body needs every day!
- Formulated for optimal absorbability
- Does not contain yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives, or artificial flavoring
Douglas Laboratories Choline Bitartrate
Don’t miss out on this often-ignored nutrient that’s essential for daily health! Think of choline as a close cousin to B-vitamins. It’s not part of the immediate family — it’s not even technically a vitamin. But it’s still an important nutrient that has been classified as ‘essential!’ So, while it might not have the hype of the B-vitamins, you still need choline every day.
While your body naturally produces some choline on its own, it’s not always enough to properly support your body and its various functions. Adding a little extra to your daily diet helps ensure there’s a plentiful supply when your body needs it!
Douglas Laboratories Choline Bitartrate is a liver health supplement that’s made with choline from bitartrate. It’s an absorbable form that’s easier for your body to use than pure choline. When you add choline to your diet with a supplement like Douglas Laboratories Choline Bitartrate, here are some of the way’s you’re supporting your body:
- Choline is crucial for cognitive function and may help improve your memory: When it comes to cognitive function, choline supports brain health by helping you stay focused. It is greatly beneficial for memory retention. It’s also essential for healthy muscle-brain communication, so it becomes an even more crucial part of your diet as you age.*
- Choline helps your liver detox: Your liver serves a seriously important function in your body. It’s the gatekeeper that lets all the toxins and potentially harmful compounds out and keeps all the nutritive good stuff in. Choline supports healthy liver function and aids in your body’s natural cleanse and detox process.*
- Choline can be beneficial for your bones and joints: It plays a role in healthy joint function, mobility, and bone health, which means it’s important to consume plenty of choline as your joints and connective tissues start to break down with age.*
- Choline promotes cardiovascular health: That’s right, it’s heart-healthy too! Choline has been shown to support overall heart health and may even work to prevent age-related heart disease as you get older.*
Not sure if choline bitartrate is the best choice for your health goals? We can help you figure out which options will best help you move along in your health journey. Click our LiveChat button to start a chat with one of our friendly, knowledgeable Wellness Consultants now!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Please consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in the original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Ingredients: Choline (from 500 mg Choline Bitartrate)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin (capsule), silica and vegetable stearate.
Does Not Contain: artificial coloring, preservatives, or flavoring
GLUTEN-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | MILK/DAIRY-FREE | CORN-FREE | SOY-FREE | SODIUM-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | STARCH-FREE | YEAST-FREE
Douglas Laboratories specializes in designing supplements for healthy aging and active lifestyles. What does healthy aging mean?
It’s having the right nutrition and supplements to maintain a good quality of life as you age! From the beginning, they wondered how they could not only help people live longer but also live better. What they’ve found is that this can be achieved by using an integrative approach to healing –- targeting nutritional support to each individual’s needs.
Dedicated to serving high-quality products for 60 years and counting, Douglas Laboratories uses science-based ingredients to create safe, effective, and natural products for doctors and health-conscious consumers. Their GMP-compliant and NSF-certified manufacturing facility ensures their products are free from banned substances for athletes. Each product is manufactured in-house to ensure uncompromised processes and systems.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.