Douglas Laboratories TestogainDouglas Laboratories
Douglas Laboratories TestogainDouglas Laboratories
6 in stock
Testogain™ is a synergistic blend of testosterone-enhancing herbs and nutrients.
- Supports testosterone production in men and women*
- Improves function of testosterone-producing glands*
- Hormone Specific Formula™ of various herbs and adaptogens
- Does not contain yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives
Douglas Laboratories Testogain
Are you looking for the perfect support for achieving healthy testosterone levels? Testogain™ is a doctor-formulated blend of herbs from nature known to improve testosterone health in both men and women.
What is testosterone, and why is it so important? Testosterone is a type of hormone known as an androgen. It’s often thought to be a “man’s” hormone, but testosterone is an essential part of women’s health too!
An imbalance of testosterone levels in men or women can display a wide range of health effects. Some of the more significant challenges include aggression, moodiness, depression, fatigue, weak bones or muscles, and poor reproductive health.
Thankfully, there are several nutrients that can support hormone health naturally, many of which have been used traditionally for thousands of years. These include phytoandrogens (plant-produced compounds that mimic testosterone in humans) and androgenogenic adaptogens (stress-balancing herbs).
Testogain™ is a carefully-selected blend of these types of nutrients. It works by supporting testosterone-producing glands as well as supporting the function of testosterone tissues. Here’s a look at its distinct line-up of ingredients:
- Velvet Bean: Velvet Bean Extract offers antioxidant effects that serve as aphrodisiacs. It helps increase libido while improving fertility in men and women. The brain-soothing herb is also great for neurological health! *
- Horny Goat Weed: Horny Goat Weed Extract has been used in China since ancient times. It is best known for meeting challenges related to erectile dysfunction. The herb can help raise libido in men and women, lower menopause-related issues, and combat fatigue.*
- Maca Root: This nutrient has gained popularity in recent years, being added to the smoothie and oatmeal bowls of health enthusiasts everywhere. The performance-increasing plant improves healthy muscle gain and supports a strong, well-functioning body.*
- Eleutherococcus Root: Eleuthero is an amazing adaptogen that boosts cognitive health, improves energy, and balances blood sugar levels. It helps prevent bone issues in older adults and calms problems caused by menopause.*
- Panax Ginseng: This stress-reducing root has been used traditionally to promote focus. Men and women can both benefit from its hormone-enhancing effects on the brain.*
- Ashwagandha Root: Ashwagandha root adds antioxidant support while improving the quality of sperm. It increases testosterone levels naturally.*
The negative effects of low or imbalanced testosterone can really take a toll on your health — Good on you for seeking the mental and physical balance that comes with therapeutic hormone support!
Testogain™ is great for anyone wanting to improve their testosterone health or add support to bioidentical hormone therapy such as testosterone replacement therapy. Know your hormone health is in good hands with these doctor-selected nutrients from nature!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each day with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional. The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each day with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by your healthcare professional. After 2 to 4 months dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each day with food and may continue on that dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: TestoGain™ A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend: Horny Goat Weed Extract (Epimedium sagittatum, aerial parts, standardized to 10% icariin), Velvet bean Extract (Mucuna pruriens, seed, standardized to 15% l-dopa), Gokhru fruit Extract (Tribulus terrestris, standardized to 45% saponins), Maca root (Lepidium meyenii), Damiana leaf (Turnera diffusa), Muira Puama bark (Ptychopetalum olacoides), Eleutherococcus senticosus root Extract (standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides), Tongkat Ali 100:1 Extract (Eurycoma longifolia, root bark), Panax ginseng root Extract (standardized to 3% ginsenosides), Ashwagandha root Extract (Withania somnifera, standardized to 7% withanolides, 1% alkaloids, and 0.25% withaferine-A).
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica
Douglas Laboratories specializes in designing supplements for healthy aging and active lifestyles. What does healthy aging mean?
It’s having the right nutrition and supplements to maintain a good quality of life as you age! From the beginning, they wondered how they could not only help people live longer but also live better. What they’ve found is that this can be achieved by using an integrative approach to healing –- targeting nutritional support to each individual’s needs.
Dedicated to serving high-quality products for 60 years and counting, Douglas Laboratories uses science-based ingredients to create safe, effective, and natural products for doctors and health-conscious consumers. Their GMP-compliant and NSF-certified manufacturing facility ensures their products are free from banned substances for athletes. Each product is manufactured in-house to ensure uncompromised processes and systems.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.