Full PriceThis item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
That’s a lot to consider when talking about joint health, but there’s one ingredient that powerfully supports all your connective tissues — Glucosamine Sulfate!*
- Formulated with pure Glucosamine Sulfate
- Helps maintain healthy joints and prevent age-related joint issues*
- Encourages healthy cartilage development*
- Supports mobility to keep moving*
Natural Factors Glucosamine Sulfate 500mg
Have a tough time moving the way you once did? Find yourself stiff and sore after exercise? Can’t get into the yoga pose you’ve been practicing for ages? It might be time to address your joints. And Natural Factors Glucosamine Sulfate 500mg helps you do just that!
It’s formulated with Glucosamine Sulfate—one of the most widely used joint supportive ingredients around! From pups to people, it’s a perfect choice if you have joint pain and want support, or if you’re hoping to protect your joints from future wear and tear.*
Glucosamine is naturally found in the tissues surrounding your bones—aka in your cartilage. Your body uses Glucosamine to build and repair that cartilage. When taken in supplement form, it can help with a host of bone, joint, and mobility-related issues.
- Beneficial As You Age: When you get older, it’s more and more beneficial to add Glucosamine to your diet. Your body doesn’t produce as much Glucosamine as it did when you were younger. This means your connective tissues can get less flexible and start to break down. Taking a Glucosamine supplement can help prevent this from happening.*
- Helps Prevent Cartilage-related Issues: Because Glucosamine is essential for healthy cartilage, adding some to your diet in supplement form supports cartilage health and can even work to promote new cartilage development.*
- Enhances Mobility: Glucosamine also helps you bend and move the way you want to! And that’s because all those connective tissues that hold your bones and joints together are also responsible for much of your mobility. Supporting them with plenty of Glucosamine helps keep your joints lubricated to keep you moving.*
- Supports Physical Recovery: When you’re active, mobility and healthy joints are key. Glucosamine works to not only improve mobility while you’re active, but it’s also beneficial to help you recover. Prevent stiff joints, sore muscles, and limited mobility after you’ve finished exercise by adding Glucosamine to your diet.*
It’s also a good idea to add a multivitamin to your diet when you want joint support. Ensuring your body has all the essential vitamins and minerals it needs to promote overall wellness is a great place to start before you add targeted supplements to your diet. Try Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin to get the most important nutrients all in one capsule. And, for even more joint support, grab a bottle of Lively Vitamin Co. Joint Jive (Shellfish Free). Not only does it contain Glucosamine, but it’s also formulated with a blend of additional joint-supportive ingredients like MSM, Bromelain, Hyaluronic Acid, and more.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 180
Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade)
Contains shellfish (crab and shrimp)
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.