1 in stock
Call on the natural moisturizing power of Hyaluronic Acid when you want supple skin, healthy joints, and plenty of mobility as you age.*
- Helps moisturize your skin from within*
- Promotes wound healing *
- Beneficial for skin vitality*
- Supports joint flexibility and mobility*
- May reduce occasional joint pain*
- A vegan formula produced through fermentation
Natural Factors Vegan Hyabest Hyaluronic Acid 120mg
When you want that youthful glow, plump, hydrated skin, and joints that’ll let you bounce around town the way you did when you were younger, add Hyaluronic Acid to your diet.
It’s found in your body, especially in your skin, connective tissues, and eyes. Over time, your body produces less Hyaluronic Acid on its own. Taking a supplement like Natural Factors Vegan Hyabest Hyaluronic Acid 120mg helps offset that natural aging process.
While there are plenty of skincare and topical products that are formulated with Hylauronic Acid as the star ingredient, it’s most effective to consume Hylauronic Acid in capsule form—and that’s exactly what you get when you add Natural Factors Vegan Hyabest Hyaluronic Acid 120mg to your diet! A potent dose of Hylauronic Acid. And, it’s made through a fermentation process, so it’s vegan-friendly.
Here are some of our favorite ways Hylauronic Acid benefits:
- Sore joints keeping you from the activities you love? Grab the Hyaluronic Acid! It helps lubricate the connective tissues in your body to moisturize, nourish, and soothe those all-important joints. It’s also been shown to help with mobility by maintaining flexibility in your joints and connective tissues.*
- Want healthy, strong skin? Sure, Hyaluronic Acid’s beneficial when you want to look great and have supple skin. But, it’s also important for the function of your skin. That’s because it adds much-needed moisture to keep your skin hydrated. This ensures your skin’s a strong barrier that protects the rest of your body from potentially harmful substances.*
- Prone to blemishes or other skin abrasions? Hyaluronic Acid plays a role in your skin’s natural healing process. Adding it to your diet in supplement form can be especially beneficial to help your skin heal more quickly as you age.*
- Have dry eyes? If you have that itchy, red, irritated eye thing going on, Hyaluronic Acid can help! And that’s because your skin isn’t the only thing hyaluronic acid helps moisturize. It helps keep your body moisturized from the inside out—and that includes your eyes.*
- Uncomfortable dryness in your vagina? If you experience vaginal dryness, or you’ve gone through menopause, adding Hyaluronic Acid to your diet helps your body stay naturally lubricated!*
If you’re looking for more skin and joint support, consider adding some Collagen to your diet, in addition to Hyaluronic Acid. The two compounds work together to help keep your joints strong and flexible. Try a supplement like Vital Proteins Marine Collagen, an easy powder you can add o any food or beverage. And, consider bringing Lively Vitamin Co. Perfect Ten into the mix, as well. It’s full of Biotin and R-Lipoic Acid, both of which help boost collagen levels in your body and support healthy skin and joints as well.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule per day or as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Sodium (sodium hyaluronate), Hyabest® Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade)
In the alluvial valley between Otter Lake and Swan Lake, just south of the city of Armstrong, BC, Canada lies a very special tract of land – Natural Factors Farms. This exquisite certified-organic farmland gives them complete control over securing the best quality raw materials possible — from seed selection to the finished product!
Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But their origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, they’ve always been fully committed to making products right.
This isn’t a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, they care about impressing you — their customers.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.