Natures Plus Animal Parade Tummy Zyme Children’s Chewable Digestive AidNatures Plus
5 in stock
Animal Parade Tummy Zyme Children’s Chewable Digestive Aid’s unique combination of digestive enzymes and probiotics help your child get the most benefit from their food.
- Active enzymes from whole foods break down nutrients and make them easier to digest
- Digestive enzymes are sourced from whole foods
- Probiotics soothe tummies and help with nutrient absorption*
- Tropical fruit flavor and fun animal shapes
- Does not contain gluten, artificial colors, artificial preservative
Natures Plus Animal Parade Tummy Zyme Children’s Chewable Digestive Aid
Worried that your child isn’t getting the most from their food due to digestive troubles? Let Natures Plus Animal Parade Tummy Zyme Children’s Chewable Digestive Aid put your fears at ease.
This powerful combination of probiotics and active enzymes ensures that your child receives the maximum nutrients from their food. Probiotics are the “good bacteria” that help with your child’s digestion and nutrient absorption Digestive enzymes split up the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats from food so they can be more easily absorbed.
Animal Parade Tummy Zyme Children’s Chewable Digestive Aid is an excellent choice. Here’s why:
- Contains powerful probiotics L. acidophilus and L. plantarum that are perfect for easing troubled tummies and promoting better digestion*
- Whole-food blend of digestive enzymes are sourced from papayas, bananas, pineapples, mangos, dates, beets, raspberries, and cherries
- Tropical fruit flavor and fun animal shapes that your child will love
- Promotes regular bowel movements*
- Strengthens immune system*
- Free of artificial colors, preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten and soy
- Manufacturing facilities adhere to cGMP compliance, “superior” standards, and are FDA and NSF registered
In order for your child to grow strong and healthy, they need to have a nutritious diet. Natures Plus Animal Parade Tummy Zyme Children’s Chewable Digestive Aid makes sure your child receives the maximum benefit from their diet so they can thrive.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for children 2 and older, take one chewable once daily with a meal.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. If symptoms of digestive discomfort persist, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Animal-Shaped Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Ingredients: Enzyme-Rich Whole Food Blend — [beet, banana, mango, pineapple, date, raspberry, cherry, papaya], Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae fermentation) (350 SKB units), Lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae fermentation) (2200 FCC ALU units), Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae fermentation) (225 FIP units), Lactobacillus plantarum (2.2 billion viable cells‡), Bromelain (from pineapple) (36 gelatin digesting units), Papain (from papaya) (30,000 PU FCC units), Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation) (75 FCC CU units), Protease (from Aspergillus niger fermentation) (950 HUT units), Lactobacillus acidophilus (350 million viable cells‡)
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, stearic acid, citric acid, natural flavors, magnesium stearate, xanthan gum
Natures Plus is committed to quality! This commitment has earned them the loyalty of their worldwide customers and retailers. They believe that quality control is important at every stage – from manufacturing processes to on-time in-store deliveries.
Here’s some fun facts about Natures Plus:
- They stand by their commitment to quality by using only the highest quality safe and natural ingredients.
- Can you believe that their product lines include over 1,200 vitamins and nutritional supplements?
- Believing that different people have different needs, they have developed customized nutritional products that target men, women, and children.
- An innovator in the field of supplements, Natures Plus carries out ongoing research and development to deliver effective products based on solid scientific findings.
- GMP compliant, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Consistent reviews for compliance and safety by Quality Assurance teams.
- Natures Plus has a commitment to ongoing research and development. Every product they formulate is based on solid scientific findings.
- 100% Consumer Satisfaction Guarantee
This amazing company is working to educate a new generation of students with summer internships designed to teach them all aspects of the vitamin and supplement industry. You can watch their fun “The Intern’s Life” videos on their website.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.