Nuun Rest (Set of 2)Nuun
Nuun Rest (Set of 2)Nuun
Wind down after workouts or before bed with plant-derived melatonin and calming magnesium! Nuun Rest is your ticket to soothing, peaceful R&R.
- Tart cherry extract offers natural, plant-derived melatonin
- Supports relaxation and calms busy minds*
- Soothes occasional exercise-induced muscle discomfort*
- Hydrates with healthy minerals & electrolytes
- Enjoy it warm or cold!
- All-natural, low calorie, low sugar, vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO certified
- Includes 10 tabs per tube
Learn More About Nuun Rest
Unwind and relax with an effervescent fizz! Nuun Rest sets the mood for some serious R&R and unlike many sleep aids out there, it won’t leave you feeling lethargic or left with that ‘knocked out’ sensation. Add the tasty tablets to some cool water after an intense workout and watch muscle tension melt away! Or, prep your mind and body before bed with its gentle relaxing and soothing properties.
Nuun Rest is packed with essential electrolytes to restore hydration, but also offers specialized nutrients to help you rest.
- Magnesium: Magnesium supports the body’s natural GABA levels which encourage calm and natural relaxation.
- Potassium: Potassium helps manage your body’s fluid levels while supporting proper muscle and nerve function.
- Tart-Cherry: Tart cherries carry a naturally high content of the ‘sleep hormone,’ melatonin.
Nuun Rest comes in two tasty flavors: sweet Blackberry Vanilla or mellow Lemon Chamomile. Rest, relax, and recuperate!
How To Use
Dissolve a tablet of Nuun Rest into 4-6 ounces of hot or cold water and enjoy your hard-earned time of repose!
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 10
- Blackberry Vanilla: Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate), Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Potassium (as Potassium Bicarbonate), Citric Acid, Dextrose, Whole Tart Cherry Powder Extract, Natural Flavors, malic acid, Avocado Oil, Beet Powder Color, Elderberry Extract (for color), Stevia Leaf Extract.
- Lemon Chamomile: Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate), Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Potassium (as Potassium Bicarbonate), Citric Acid, Dextrose, Whole Tart Cherry Powder Extract, Avocado Oil, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract, Riboflavin (for color).
VEGAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | GLUTEN FREE | INFORMED SPORT
Based in Seattle, WA, Nuun (pronounced ‘noon’) makes drink tablets that are fizzy, tasty, and loaded with electrolytes. That’s because they are dedicated to keeping you healthy and hydrated!
The word is out! Hydration and wellness go hand in hand! Nuun has created hydration products that support your hydrated health using clean ingredients. You won’t find any sugar or additives in these tablets!
Nuun’s these third party certifications:
- Certified Gluten Free by Gluten Intolerant Group
- Kosher Certified by Orthodox Union
- Certified Vegan by American Vegetarian Association
- Informed Sport by LGC Sciences
- Non GMO Project Verified by the Non-GMO Project
Originally developed for athletes, these fizzy tablets are perfect for anyone that values a healthy and hydrated body.
You’ll also discover that Nuun’s packaging is sourced and designed to minimize their carbon footprint – minimal waste and production energy, while sourcing sustainable ingredients.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.