Qet Botanicals Hydrating Night SerumQet Botanicals
Qet Botanicals Hydrating Night SerumQet Botanicals
2 in stock
Wake up to a vibrant, healthy glow! Restore dry, sensitive skin with this nourishing and hydrating night serum — Nature’s way to freshen your complexion.
- Restores skin health while you sleep*
- Deeply hydrating and nourishing
- Beneficial for all skin types
- Healing for combination or dry skin*
- Reduces blemishes, acne, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema
- Non-greasy and non-irritating natural formula
- Bursting with antioxidants, Vitamin E, and Omegas 3, 6, and 9
Let nature bring you the peaceful rest your complexion deserves! Qēt Botanicals Hydrating Night Serum provides your skin with deep nourishment – without causing irritating flare-ups.
Designed especially with combination and dry skin types in mind, the high-quality botanical actives in this hydrating serum give your skin cells a chance to thrive. It protects and rejuvenates, carrying powerful micronutrients and humectants deep into your skin, assisting your body to heal itself. Get your beauty rest, and let nature do the rest.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: Filled with a rare abundance of fatty Omegas and antioxidants, cranberry provides an incredibly deep layer of hydration. It helps to prevent premature signs of aging by warding off harmful free radicals.
- Argan Oil: Widely used in moisturizers and lotions (for good reason!), argan is deeply hydrating. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce acne, psoriasis, and rosacea while protecting from sun damage and balancing skin tone.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, these lovely botanicals smooth wrinkles and scars, relieve troubled areas, and improve skin elasticity.
- Broccoli Seed Oil: The seeds of this hearty veggie bring a strong antioxidant presence known to repair skin cells and aid in collagen production. Collagen increases circulation and improves skin elasticity. Buh-bye, wrinkles!
- Jasmine Flower: Jasmine reduces inflammation, soothes dry skin types, and is especially supportive for skin conditions such as eczema or rashes.
- Frankincense Oil: A natural astringent, Frankincense promotes a natural oil balance for your skin. It firms and tightens the skin while minimizing the appearance of large pores.
The lush ingredients in this Hydrating Night Serum quench thirsty skin! The healing blend revives and rejuvenates, bringing about a youthful, renewed complexion. Bonus: the combination of botanicals give a heavenly, natural, calming scent that pampers you right to your pillow!
Are you a new acquaintance to Qēt Botanicals? Well, we’re happy to introduce you! Their botanical beauty treatments are truly amazing. We recommend starting out with their Getting Started Facial Kit which offers small try-and-see portions.
Every evening, following these simple steps to restore and replenish your skin.
Step 1: Shake well.
Step 2: While your face is still damp from your toning water, place 3-5 drops of Hydrating Night Serum into the palm of your hand.
Step 3: Mix 2 sprays of the toning water into the serum, blend together, and press onto your face. (Your hands and neckline will love the attention as well!)
Step 4: Good night, sleeping beauty!
Store your serum in an upright position and away from extreme temperatures.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Fruit Oil*, Glycerine (Vegetable)*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Jasminum Officinale Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil. *Organic Ingredient
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-GMO | NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS OR FRAGRANCES | VEGAN
Qet (“keet”) Botanicals is a family-owned, Wisconsin company which offers freshly-made and hand-crafted face, hair, and body products made from organic, sustainable, and wild-crafted botanical ingredients.
Company founder, Lisa Brill, developed this line of premium products after experiencing health problems that necessitated removal of conventional beauty products.She discovered that many “natural” products contain small amounts of synthetic, and often harmful, ingredients. Lisa needed safe products that would not interfere with hormones or add to changing thyroid levels, and address changes in health and skin that were beginning to show both internally and externally. Research, careful application and blending soon led to treatments that almost immediately made changes in her skin, hair and overall health – all for the better! Lisa knew that she could never go back to the mass-produced and stale ingredients found on most store shelves. And she knew it was something she had to share with others. Qet Botanicals was born.
Qet formulates all of their own original products, manufactures them, fills and labels their packaging. They’ve promised to disclose EVERY INGREDIENT that goes into their formulations, and all of their products are rated in the safest category with the lowest hazard levels in the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep database.
Every product that Qet manufactures is made without the use of toxins, synthetics, or even a single drop of harmful chemicals or preservatives.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.