20 in stock
Made of selected natural ingredients, Candi Smart 15-Day is a 2-part candida cleanse designed to make you feel lighter and brighter while balancing intestinal yeast.*
- Promotes intestinal yeast balance*
- Helps clear excess candida (yeast) from the body*
- Supports urinary tract health*
- Promotes digestive health*
- May help prevent future onset of yeast infections*
- Formulated with herbs and natural ingredients
Renew Life Candi Smart 15-Day 2-Part Program
Made with targeted herbs and natural ingredients, this candida cleanse is a pure and potent blend specifically designed to promote intestinal yeast balance. Created to help regulate digestive health, the yeast cleanse will help your body rid itself of excess candida by flushing out your digestive tract.
Referred to as cleansing pioneers, Renew Life has more than two decades of experience helping people cleanse their body naturally. Tested for quality and purity, CandiSmart works in harmony with your body’s natural detoxification process to help you feel brighter, lighter, and more energized.
- Balance Gut Microbiome: Restore natural balance between good and bad bacteria
- Promote Healthy Cognitive Function: Boost your mood and focus
- Support Healthy Digestion: Enhance nutrient absorption
- Feel Lighter and More Energized: Yes
Created with two individual parts, the 15-day program involves taking vegetarian capsules during the first part followed by a tincture during the second stage. By ridding your body of candida yeast, you’ll improve its micronutrient status, boost your energy, and benefit from enhanced urinary tract health.
If you’re looking for the best candida cleanse, Renew Life CandiSmart 15-Day 2-Part Program is packed with nutrient-rich ingredients all specifically chosen to help you flush your body of harmful toxins so that you can enjoy digestive balance.
Suggested Use: 15-day, 2-part program.
- CandiSmart Part 1: Take 2 capsules in the morning. Repeat same amount in the evening. Take with CandiSmart Part 2. Best if taken on an empty stomach.
- CandiSmart Part 2: Take 20 drops in the morning. Repeat same amount in the evening. Drops may be added to 2 oz. of water. Take with CandiSmart Part 1. Best if taken on an empty stomach. Allow 30 minutes before eating.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Ingredients: Uva Ursi leaf extract (20% arbutin), Garlic bulb extract (3500 ppm allicin), Neem leaf extract, Caprylic acid (as magnesium caprylate), Grapefruit seed extract, Pau D’Arco bark extract, Barberry bark extract, Olive leaf extract, Berberine Sulphate
- Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose, water)
- Serving Size: 20 drops
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Ingredients: Oregano oil, Orange peel extract, Oregon Grape root extract, Pau D’Arco bark extract, Cinnamon bark extract, Clove bud extract, Peppermint leaf extract
- Other Ingredients: Filtered water and ethyl alcohol. Herb extract at a ratio of 1g herb to 5 mL water and alcohol. 45 to 55% alcohol by volume
Renew Life began way back in 1997 when a husband and wife team, Brenda and Stan Watson, started their own line of digestive health supplements. Their passion for gut health was fueled by Brenda’s ongoing struggle with chronic illness. As Brenda turned her own health around, she came to realize that a healthy gut was needed to achieve vibrant health.
Brenda and Stan focused on developing a line of digestive health products that used only pure, natural ingredients. This couple was at the forefront of the digestive health movement and have consistently delivered high quality products to their customers.
Renew Life products have consistently received “Best In The Industry” awards since 2011. In fact in 2015 alone they received five different awards for their products.
Some of these awards include:
- Better Nutrition magazine “Best of Supplements”: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018
- Vitamin Retailer “Vity Award: 2012, 2013, 2014 (2), 2015, 2016 (2), 2017, 2018
- Delicious Living magazine Best Supplement Award: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- Taste for Life magazine Essentials Award: 2014, 2015 (2), 2016 (4),
- Consumer Lab #1 Probiotic Brand for Consumer Satisfaction: 2014, 2018
- Whole Foods magazine Natural Choice Award: 2015
- Amazing Wellness magazine Best of Supplements Award: 2017, 2018
- Clean Eating magazine Clean Choice Awards: 2018
Of course Renew Life is committed to quality – the ongoing legacy of Brenda and Stan. All products are subject to rigorous testing that includes testing of raw materials and of the finished products. Potency is guaranteed to meet or exceed the stated potency through the expiration date. It’s also good to know that you don’t need to worry about artificial ingredients or preservatives – you’ll never find them in a Renew Life product!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.