Solgar Lysine 500mgSolgar
Solgar Lysine 500mgSolgar
3 in stock
Reach for Solgar Lysine 500mg when you need a little extra pep in your step, want some support after exercise, or hope to boost your immune system.*
- Formulated with free form lysine so it’s easily absorbed
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Promotes collagen production for healthy skin, nails and hair*
- Good for mobility and joint health*
- May help with cold sores and other skin issues*
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial colors
Want improved skin, mobile joints, and a strong immune system? Lysine’s a super ingredient that will help with all three, and then some! Solgar Lysine 500mg is formulated with free form Lysine, so your body’s able to absorb each dose and use it to help support your health.
But, what is Lysine and why should you add it to your diet? Lysine is an essential amino acid—which means your body can’t produce it on its own yet needs it to stay healthy. How do you make sure you’ve got the lysine you need? With a supplement that delivers the perfect daily dose!
- Sluggish in the afternoon? Avoid the post-lunch slump with lysine. It’s crucial for creating carnitine—a nutrient that helps your body turn fatty acids into energy. And this energy will keep you energized enough to make it through all your afternoon meetings or errands!*
- Physically active? You need Lysine. It’s an amino acid that makes it possible for your body to build protein, repair muscles, and bounce back after you’ve pushed yourself during spin class.*
- Want strong bones? Lysine also aids in the absorption of Calcium—so you can maintain bone density and reduce the risk of bone disease as you age.*
- Joint mobility on your mind? Reach for Lysine. It’s key when it comes to collagen production to keep joints and connective tissues healthy, mobile, and ready for anything.*
- Want some immune system support? Lysine helps your body fight infection and promotes overall immune system health.*
- Clear skin, healthy nails, and strong hair? Lysine helps your body produce collagen—which is what keeps your skin and hair glowing.*
- Live the vegan life? If so, you may not get enough Lysine through your diet alone. Taking a supplement like Solgar Lysine 500mg, which is vegan and safe for you to consume, helps ensure you’re getting the amino acids your body needs!*
To feel your best Lysine’s a nutrient that’ll support whole-body health. It’s essential—and can be tough to absorb in food alone. Lucky for you, Solgar Lysine 500mg not only delivers a daily dose but it’s also made with free-form Lysine—designed for optimal absorption. You know you’re getting the optimal amount of this nutrient and your body will be able to utilize it.
If you want to show your bones and joints even more love, grab a bottle of Lively Vitamin Co. Joint Jive. It’s jam-packed with joint supportive nutrients like Quercetin, Bromelain, Chondroitin, and more. It’s the perfect compliment to Lysine when you want to add the ultimate bone and joint duo to your diet.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule two times daily, between meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Ingredients: L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCI) (Free Form)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Does Not Contain: Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
VEGAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | WHEAT-FREE | SALT-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | YEAST-FREE
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.