Wild Theory Strata PM Gummies for Sleep – 2.5mg THC + 15mg CBN + 30mg CBD – Special Edition RaspberryWild Theory CBD Co
21 in stock
VIPs, say hello to our VIG — very important gummy! We’re thrilled to share Wild Theory Strata PM Gummies for Sleep in a Special Edition Raspberry Flavor that’s available only while supplies last!
- Encourages a better night’s rest*
- Protects against late-night disruptions*
- Provides a powerful sense of relaxation at nighttime*
- Calms stressful thoughts and anxiety symptoms*
- Alleviates aches, pains, and occasional discomfort*
- Blends 30mg of CBD, 2.5mg of THC, and 15mg of CBN for sleep support*
- Enjoy delicious raspberry, the Special Edition flavor!
- Contains less than 0.3% of THC by weight
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Wild Theory Strata PM Gummies for Sleep – 2.5mg THC + 15mg CBN + 30mg CBD – Special Edition Raspberry
Extra! Extra! You don’t want to miss this Special Edition! Wild Theory is here with another potent blend of the sleep gummies you love — introducing Wild Theory Strata PM Gummies for Sleep in Special Edition Raspberry, designed exclusively for our VIPs!
- Combines CBD gummies with THC and CBN for impressive sleep benefits*
- Soothes the mind and body for deep relaxation*
- Makes falling asleep a quicker, smoother process each night*
- Reduces midnight disruptions for better quality rest*
- Relieves discomfort and aches that prevent deep sleep*
- Encourages brighter, more wakeful days ahead*
Strata PM Special Edition is everything you love about sleep-supportive CBD in a delicious flavor that’s only on our shelves for a limited time! These limited edition gummies make for the perfect bedtime snack — magnificent berry flavor and snooze-inducing benefits? Yes, please! You can thank the powerful combination of CBD, THC, and CBN for its amazingly potent sleep support. So, what makes these three ingredients the perfect blend for great sleep?
- 30mg of Full Spectrum CBD: Brimming with ache-alleviating, sleep-supporting, and mind-quieting benefits, CBD is a nutrient we love to keep in our back pockets when issues strike. This full spectrum formula combines seamlessly with THC and CBN to provide synergistic effects that encourage balance across the mind and body.*
- 2.5mg of Delta-9 THC: This naturally occurring form of THC is perfect for improving sleep! These gummies contain the ideal amount of THC for potent benefits without causing intoxication or exceeding the legal limit. Talk about a guilt-free late-night treat!*
- 15mg of CBN: What is CBN and how can it help you? Strata PM centers around the benefits of this extra nutrient. Best known as the sleep cannabinoid, CBN effectively soothes the mind and body near bedtime for a swift trip to sweet dreams each night. Tossing, turning, and midnight interruptions become a thing of the past with the help of CBN!*
Our shelves are stocked with these Special Edition CBN gummies but they won’t last long — and once they’re gone, they’re really gone! This exclusive offer is available for a limited time, so don’t miss out on our VIGs for our VIPs! Buy Wild Theory Strata PM Gummies for Sleep – 2.5mg THC + 15mg CBN + 30mg CBD – Special Edition Raspberry today to enjoy deep sleep and a delightful fruity flavor that won’t last long on our shelves.
Poor sleep, high stress, and painful aches are no match for our powerful CBD gummies! That’s why we carry a diverse selection — so you can find the perfect product for you. Be sure to browse around and reach out to our certified Wellness Consultants when questions arise!
Suggested Use: 1 gummy. Additional servings may be taken to find your CBD + THC sweet spot.*
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Gummy
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Total Cannabidiol Content [Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), Other Minor Cannabinoids]
Other Ingredients: Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Real Fruit Compote, Dehydrated Fruit, THC & CBD from Hemp, Citric Acid, Malic Acid
To view certificate of analysis (COA) click on the link below to download a pdf of the file.
Do you love adventures? Wild Theory CBD Co makes their CBD to fuel adventures, both big and small. Whether you are emotionally or physically tackling a mountain, whether you want to be able to walk to the mailbox or run a marathon, they want to be part of your story!
Owned and operated in Madison, Wisconsin, this husband and wife team have more than 15 years experience in the health and wellness industry. They’ve seen industry fads come and go, but they knew CBD wasn’t a fad! Why? Consistent and ongoing results! Lives changed! They’ve seen it and they believe in it!
All aspects of production are located in the USA. Wild Theory believes in the quality of US produced hemp, but to ensure purity and quality all of their products undergo third-party testing, twice. Testing also ensures the holistic range of their CBD products.
The Wild Theory team strives to educate their customers and the public about the benefits of hemp derived CBD. They have received countless testimonies from customers that have received powerful benefits from using their products.
They believe in the power of CBD to change lives, open new doors to adventure, and inspire new experiences, and look toward lives without pain, stress, anxiety, insomnia, or other health conditions getting in the way. Are you in? Their superior quality CBD products will help you get there!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.