Full Price $22.39
16 fluid ounces
Barlean’s Seriously Delicious Omega-3 Flax Oil is made using a unique process making it three times more absorbable by the body — and delivers a delicious 2,968mg serving of ALA omega 3 with every spoonful!*
- Delicious strawberry-banana or blackberry smoothie flavor
- 2,968mg of ALA omega-3 with every serving
- Superior formula for maximum absorption
- No oily aftertaste
Barlean’s Seriously Delicious Omega-3 Flax Oil
Created using a unique cold-pressing technique, Barlean’s Seriously Delicious Omega-3 Flax Oil is a pure and potent formula designed to provide you with a delicious 2,968mg serving of ALA omega 3 with every spoonful.
Designed to be extremely bioavailable, you’ll enjoy three times the absorption of omega 3 fatty acids compared to other flax oil softgels. Made with Barlean’s unique formula, this omega-3 flax oil supplement allows you to avoid after-taste and burps that are often experienced with other products.
- Provides a 2,968mg Serving of ALA Omega 3 With Every Serving
- 3X More Absorbable Than Traditional Softgels
- Delicious Strawberry-Banana Smoothie or Blackberry Smoothie Flavor
- No Oily Aftertaste
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten, Sugar, and Dairy-Free
- Free of Artificial Colors, Flavors, and Sweeteners
Barlean’s knows that heat, light, and oxygen all affect the essential fatty acids in flaxseeds. This is one of the key reasons the company uses a unique technology to protect the seeds from environmental factors. In addition to being kept in the dark, the tubes the seeds travel through are also protected from light and each product is double sealed in order to maintain its nutritional value.
Suggested Use: Adults & children ages 4 and up, 1 tablespoon daily. Great straight or in yogurt, oatmeal or smoothies. Refrigerate after opening.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children and never give to pets. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15.9 g)
Servings Per Container: 29
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat, Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA), Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat, Linoleic Acid (LA), Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat, Oleic Acid, Flaxseed oil, water, xylitol, glycerine, gum arabic, natural flavors, vegetable juice (for color), citric acid, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate
- Blackberry Smoothie: Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat, Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA), Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat, Linoleic Acid (LA), Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat, Oleic Acid, Flaxseed oil, water, xylitol, glycerine, gum arabic, natural flavors, blueberry juice, vegetable juice, citric acid, acai extract 4:1, xanthan gum, guar gum, sorbic acid, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol), ascorbyl palmitate
Along their more than 25-year journey in the wellness industry, this family-owned business has earned countless awards, and the company has been named both the #1 Health Food Store Brand and Manufacturer of the Year numerous times. They’re industry leaders in creating top-quality fish oil and flaxseed oil supplements that genuinely taste amazing, while offering maximum nutritional value.
Their mission is to make premium natural supplements and functional foods that feed the mind and body of their customers. A percentage of all their profits support outreach programs for people in need, both locally and around the world.
Barlean’s sources only the highest quality ingredients and treats everyone along their supply chain with care and respect – from the farmers who grow or harvest their ingredients, to retailers and employees, to the people who choose their products.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.