3 in stock
A calcium supplement like no other, MegaFood Calcium is delivered with nutritional yeast and organic nettle leaf for its synergistic trace minerals for maximum impact!
- Promotes healthy teeth and bones*
- Rich in organic nettle leaf for its synergistic trace minerals
- Can be taken at any time of the day
- Certified non-GMO Project Verified
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Learn More About MegaFood Calcium
Want to maintain that bright white smile and strong bones? MegaFood Calcium is a non-GMO formula that provides a 50mg dose of calcium with every serving. Delivered to you with wholesome nutritional yeast, this potent formula helps you maintain healthy bones and teeth.
But, the formula doesn’t stop at your bones and teeth! Our bodies need calcium for our heart, muscles, and nerves too — and, because our bodies don’t produce calcium on their own, we need to get this important mineral from food or supplementation.
Also offering a 50mg serving of organic nettle leaf which provides synergistic trace minerals, the supplement can be taken at any time of the day, even on an empty stomach! Plus, nettle leaf is rich in a huge variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and of course, immune-boosting antioxidants.
What makes MegaFood Calcium stand out from the crowd is its high quality ingredients. Tested for glyphosates as well as more than 125 herbicides and pesticides, this gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free formula provides you with all of the goodness without any of the harmful additives found in many other products on the market today.
- Supports Healthy Nervous System and Cardiovascular Function*
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Contains a Wealth of Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, and Other Nutrients
- Glyphosate Residue-Free
- Tested for More Than 125 Herbicides and Pesticides
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Soy-free
- Certified Kosher
How To Use
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Caution: Please consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in the original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Calcium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Organic Nettle Leaf
Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Silica, Cellulose
Does Not Contain: glyphosate residue
NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | VEGAN | KOSHER | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.