Full Price $22.37 – $41.97
Enjoy a night filled with peaceful, tranquil sleep. Try Natural Factors Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep Chewables for a convenient way to catch more zzz’s!
- Encourages natural sleep patterns*
- Helps protect against poor sleep quality and sleep disorders*
- Assists in calming the brain before bedtime so you can quickly fall asleep*
- Natural sleep supplement that ensures high-quality sleep*
- Contains sleep-promoting nutrients L-theanine, melatonin, and 5-HTP*
- Non-habit developing sleep formula
Natural Factors Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep Chewable
Don’t waste another night struggling with sleep disturbances. Instead, treat your body to the rest it deserves with the help of soothing, sleep-promoting nutrients. Natural Factors Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep Chewables is a fast-acting sleep supplement that you’ll want to keep on your nightstand!
Maybe your work requires regular travel so you often struggle with jet lag. Or perhaps sleep problems like insomnia or sleep apnea are in your way of getting high-quality sleep. Whatever is keeping you from catching your zzz’s, we’re here to introduce a natural sleep supplement. Natural Factors Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep Chewables is safe, effective, and convenient!
This advanced formula is made with a compelling combination of L-theanine, melatonin, and 5-HTP that will help you take full advantage of nightly rest. Even better, you can take this chewable sleep supplement right before bedtime without experiencing any drowsiness the morning after! Let’s take a look at each of these sleep-promoting nutrients and how they’ll be your favorite new addition to your bedtime routine!
- L-theanine (Suntheanine): This ultra-absorbable, clinically-studied form of L-theanine plays a key role in healthy brain function. It helps regulate circadian rhythms so that you can achieve better sleep at night and sharper focus during the day. Plus, this natural sleep proponent also stimulates GABA production and a healthier response to stress and anxiety.*
- Melatonin: Known as the sleep hormone itself, melatonin is central to healthy sleep quality. Supplementing with this important nutrient encourages the body’s natural ability to feel tired closer to bedtime and more awake in the morning. Additionally, combining melatonin with other sleep-promoting nutrients promotes a synergistic result for even better sleep.*
- 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan): This amino acid is essential to serotonin and melatonin production, two key hormones in achieving high-quality sleep. Plus, you’ll enjoy a natural boost to your mood with this regulating nutrient.*
Deep, restful sleep doesn’t have to be unattainable! With the help of powerful sleep-promoting nutrients, you can get your best rest yet. Buy Natural Factors Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep Chewables and enjoy a quick, convenient, and soothing way to fall asleep. Plus, this sleep formula is non-habit forming so you don’t have to worry about groggy mornings!*
Suffer from sleep problems but not sure where to start? We carry melatonin supplements and natural sleep blends to nourish your body and soothe your mind so you can catch those much-needed zzz’s. Plus, we can provide you with personalized advice and recommendations to help you on your way. Click the LiveChat feature to start a conversation with one of our certified Wellness consultants today!
Suggested Use: Chew 2 tablets at bedtime or as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Suntheanine (R) L-Theanine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed), Melatonin
Other Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, stearic acid, xylitol, silica, natural source flavors (tropical, peach), citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade)
In the alluvial valley between Otter Lake and Swan Lake, just south of the city of Armstrong, BC, Canada lies a very special tract of land – Natural Factors Farms. This exquisite certified-organic farmland gives them complete control over securing the best quality raw materials possible — from seed selection to the finished product!
Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But their origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, they’ve always been fully committed to making products right.
This isn’t a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, they care about impressing you — their customers.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.