Plant Therapy Better Than Kisses KidSafe Essential OilPlant Therapy
Full Price $10.99 – $11.95
While nothing beats mom or dad’s kisses after a tumble, this blend of essential oils for cuts and scrapes runs a close second.
- Helps to clean minor wounds*
- Stimulates quick healing*
- Helps to ease discomfort*
Plant Therapy Better Than Kisses KidSafe Essential Oil
A part of every childhood seems to be a steady onslaught of bruises, boo-boos, cuts, scrapes, and stings. Plant Therapy Better Than Kisses helps your little one feel better when they need more than a kiss to make a boo-boo feel better! An essential oil for cuts and minor wounds, it helps to ease the perception of pain, reduces redness, and keeps the affected area clean.
- Aromatic Scent: A soothing herbal delight with a fresh, clean and mildly medicinal scent
- Kid Safe: Yes
All kids are prone to these minor owies as they go about the serious business of growing up. While we’d never suggest anything can replace mom’s kisses as the best remedy ever — this blend of essential oils for cuts, stings, and scrapes runs a pretty close second.
Plant Therapy Better Than Kisses KidSafe Blend Contains:
- Lavender Essential Oil: This wonderfully aromatic essential oil promotes wound healing and helps encourage quick recovery from minor cuts, bruises, stings, and burns. It can also soothe minor skin irritations, razor burn, and sunburn.
- Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil: Bright and sweet, this essential oil will ease discomfort and pain of minor wounds while helping to protect from infection.
- Cypress Essential Oil: Cypress provides support for antimicrobial and antibacterial action. It will help to clean cuts and scrapes, while gently stimulating healing.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: This humble essential oil is incredibly helpful for getting rid of unwanted microbes and bacteria.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil: A potent essential oil, blue tansy helps to eliminate germs and bacteria from minor wounds, burns, and cuts.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: After washing the owie with soap and water, apply Better than Kisses to the affected area.
- 10 mL Bottle: After washing the affected area with soap and water, dilute Better Than Kisses to 3-5% in your favorite carrier oil and apply to the scrape or sting.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Specifically formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: This synergy contains 100% pure essential oils of Lavender, Marjoram Sweet, Cypress, Tea Tree, and Blue Tansy diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: This synergy contains 100% pure, undiluted essential oils of Lavender, Marjoram Sweet, Cypress, Tea Tree, and Blue Tansy
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.