$10.99 – $23.99
A kid-safe uplifting essential oil blend designed to banish bad moods and promote cheerful smiles for everyone in the family.
- Uplifting, energizing blend of essential oils*
- Encourages feelings of calm contentment*
- Helps ease physical manifestations of anxiety, such as stomach upset, headaches, and restlessness*
- Helps improve focus and concentration*
Plant Therapy Happy Place KidSafe Essential Oil
Anxiety is a commonplace experience these days, for both children and adults! Help soothe anxious, gloomy moods with this kid-safe, uplifting blend of essential oils! Plant Therapy Happy Place essential oil blend promotes much-needed feelings of calm, contentment, and tranquility. It can help transform grumpy, moody family members into calm, cheerful kids — and adults.
- Aromatic Scent: A soothing blend of herbal, floral and citrus
- Kid Safe: Yes
This soothing blend of herbal, floral, and citrus essential oils may help ease those physical responses that may result from anxiety.* These responses can include nausea, headaches, agitation, restlessness, poor focus, and repetitive behaviors.* Happy Place offers the uplifting benefits of Bergamot, the calming properties of Lavender and Roman Chamomile, along with the balancing properties of Frankincense Carteri, Patchouli, Vetiver, and Clary Sage.*
Plant Therapy Happy Place KidSafe Essential Oil Contains:
- Lavender Essential Oil: One of the best known essential oils for easing stress and promoting calm, lavender essential oil offers excellent soothing and stimulating powers to this uplifting essential oil blend.*
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: This warming essential oil is as comforting as a big mug of soothing chamomile tea! It helps brighten dull moods, calm anxious minds, and promotes tranquility and peaceful interactions.*
- Bergamot Essential Oil: Bergamot is uplifting and energizing. It helps to promote balance in the body and the mind and encourages the production of neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine. This helps relax the mind, improve mental clarity, and give you a much-needed mood boost.*
- Frankincense Carteri Essential Oil: Widely used and loved for thousands of years, Frankincense essential oil offers a mildly sedating, comforting aroma that helps ease feelings of anger and anxiety, promoting a grounded mood and calm outlook.*
- Patchouli Essential Oil: The distinctive fragrance of Patchouli essential oil is grounding, balancing, and calming. It has been a popular oil for use in perfumes and cosmetics for centuries, partly due to its fragrance, but also thanks to its ability to ease stress, gloom, and anxiety.*
- Vetiver Essential Oil: Thanks to its deeply grounding, calming scent, vetiver essential oil is also known as the ‘oil of tranquility’. It helps soothe depression and anxiety while boosting focus and energy.*
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: Clary Sage boosts all those feel-good emotions; hope, confidence, self-esteem, and contentment. Its aroma helps to ease anxiety and depression.*
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Encourage a positive mindset for your children or yourself by using this roll-on topically. Simply apply to the chest, back of the neck, or wrists during times of anxiety. It’s convenient and small enough to keep with you in a purse, backpack, desk drawer, or wherever you need extra support throughout the day.
- 10 mL Bottle: Diffuse using 2-3 per 100 mL of water in your favorite Plant Therapy diffuser or add 12 drops to a personal aromatherapy inhaler. Add to your favorite carrier oil or lotion at a 2-3% dilution for topical application.
Cautions: Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. We do not recommend the ingestion of essential oils.
Please Be Advised: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
- Pre-Diluted Roll-On: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (FCO), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Gum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil
- 10 mL Bottle: Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Gum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
We are especially excited to be carrying Plant Therapy’s KidSafe line. They are the first company to develop an entire line of essential oils especially for children. You can feel confident using KidSafe oils – they were formulated by Robert Tisserand. He is known throughout the world as an educator and speaker on the benefits of essential oils and their safe use. KidSafe Synergy products are designed to target the specific issues and ailments common among children 2-10.
Plant Therapy explains their vision this way — “As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry. And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too.”
We love Plant Therapy and their high-quality, affordable essential oils — and we think you will too!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.