Pure Encapsulations OsteobalancePure Encapsulations
Pure Encapsulations OsteobalancePure Encapsulations
$43.60 – $67.70
OsteoBalance helps establish robust mineral content within the bone matrix, so you can keep up with life, no matter your age.
- Enhances bone density*
- Supports calcium absorption*
- Hypoallergenic, vegetarian supplement free of gluten and artificial ingredients
- Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten
Not all calcium is created equal. This calcium supplement offers a full amount of calcium (514 mg) as calcium citrate/malate, calcium malate, and a broad mix of bone-enhancing nutrients.
It’s an extensive blend of calcium in multiple forms to provide full bone-supporting benefits. Who’s it for? Anyone wishing to improve their skeletal health!
One of the most important nutritional elements, calcium is vital for the support of optimal bone and dental health as well as other bodily functions such as sleep. Because of its bone-targeting support, calcium is especially helpful for postmenopausal women with low calcium intake.
Here’s a look at all the bone-building goodness this calcium supplement contains and how it can help you:
- Calcium: The star of the show, calcium provides critical bone mass support and helps protect from age-related bone issues.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D3 is the calcium sidekick your body can’t live without. It helps your body absorb calcium. Studies show it to be helpful for women after menopause when combined with calcium.
- Magnesium: This body-essential mineral plays an important role in increasing bone density and protecting from osteoporosis.
- Zinc: Zinc carries an important enzyme known to stimulate bone-forming protein at the cellular level. It’s one of the several nutrients that makes OsteoBalance stand out above other calcium supplements.
- Copper: An essential trace mineral, copper helps improve bone strength by increasing bone mineral content.
- Manganese: Manganese adds critical support to the development and maintenance of bone health.
- Boron: Boring? Far from it — boron is a trace mineral that is vital to bone health maintenance. It boosts recovery from wounds and also helps synthesize bone-enhancing magnesium and Vitamin D.
- Silica: Another trace mineral, collagen-supporting silica creates stable bone health at the most basic level. How? By boosting the production of bone-benefiting cells and filtering out the cells that comprise bone strength.
Where other calcium supplements may be made from low-quality calcium, OsteoBalance is made from a selection of bioavailable calcium types. Its curated blend includes absorption-increasing and hormone-balancing nutrients to ensure the calcium is digested and delivered to where it needs to go.
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3), Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate and 50% as calcium citrate/malate), Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®), Zinc (as zinc picolinate), Copper (as copper glycinate), Manganese (as manganese citrate), Boron (as boron glycinate), Silica (from bamboo)
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
VEGETARIAN | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | HYPO-ALLERGENIC
Pure Encapsulations manufactures hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements.
If you are looking for pure products, you’ll love Pure Encapsulations. Their products are free from the following:
- Wheat and gluten
- Coatings and shellacs
- Magnesium stearate
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives
All products are third-party tested to ensure product purity and potency.
Not sourced from China? That’s right, you heard it! Pure Encapsulations sources premium raw materials from supplies in the US, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. Suppliers are subject to rigorous testing and quality criteria to become a Pure Encapsulations supplier.
The level of purity doesn’t stop at sourcing ingredients – all products are manufactured in their own plant in Sudbury, Massachusetts. This facility is NSF-GMP registered, GMP certified in Canada, and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia.
The Pure manufacturing plant takes quality control seriously – all manufacturing is done in temperature, humidity and dust-controlled rooms. The equipment is dismantled and sterilized between production runs – and this includes all equipment that was involved!
The only ingredients included in Pure Encapsulations supplements are what you find on the label. That’s right – they practice full disclosure, and include standardizations of herbal extracts to indicate primary active marker compounds. Minerals are listed by their true elemental weights.
Are you interested in touring this state-of-the-art supplement manufacturing facility? Pop on over to Sudsbury and request a tour – they say that no pre-notification is required.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.