Qēt Botanicals Nutri-Pomade & Mask with Shea & CoconutQet Botanicals
Full PriceThis item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
The Nutri-Pomade and Mask is an award-winning pomade, mask, and conditioner all-in-one! Tame loose ends, stimulate hair growth, and feel as radiant as you look.
- Winner of the Earth Day Beauty Award 2015 & 2018 ~ Best Hair Pomade
- Versatile products works as a daily pomade, weekly mask, or leave-in-conditioner
- Nourishes all hair types with natural, vitamin-rich plant butters
- Especially helpful for smoothing and taming thick, coarse, or curly hair
- Supports healthy growth for men’s facial hair
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Cruelty-free
- Does not contain gluten, synthetic ingredients, or fragrances
Qēt Botanicals Nutri-Pomade & Mask With Shea & Coconut
A multi-tool and multivitamin for hair of all types and lengths! This pomade makes everyday styling simple while adding a boost of nutrients that encourage shine, growth, and health. Qēt has developed this unique award-winning product to meet three primary hair care needs: a daily pomade for styling, a nourishing hair mask, and a leave-in conditioner to lock in hydration and shine.
- Style with it as a daily pomade: Unlike most pomades that are saturated with synthetic fragrances, parabens, silicones, waxes, sulfates, and more, Qēt’s Nutri-Pomade can be used daily to style hair. It also helps to prevent environmental and styling damage and still manages to tame flyaways and hydrate dry, split ends. It’s perfect for coarse, unruly hair or thick curls. It provides a more firm hold and is slightly thicker in consistency to the shine serum but still goes on with a light, smooth feel.
- Nourish with it as a weekly mask: It’s not just our faces that love hydrating masks — our scalp does too! When you remember to give your hair an extra boost of nourishment and hydration regularly, you’ll find you’re rewarded with stronger, healthier, more radiant hair. Use this product as an enriching hair mask. It uses the power of plant butters and oils of lavender, geranium, and rosemary penetrate through your hair shaft and supply your hair and scalp with essential vitamins and proteins.
- Hydrate with it as a leave-in conditioner: The plant butters in this hair care kit contain high doses of Vitamins A, E, F, and K, and rich fats that encourage a healthful bounce and sheen. Fortifying natural iron promotes quick hair growth by increasing circulation. Use this product as a leave-in conditioner for healthy, vibrant hair all day long.
Great hair isn’t just for women either — men love this product as well! Use it for your hair, or to upkeep and maintain mature beards. Apply it to stubble patches to stimulate new growth!
The Nutri-Pomade and Mask feels soft and smooth, melting in your fingertips before blending right into your hair for a swift and easy styling treatment. With a hint of fresh florals and a slightly nutty aroma, it’s pleasing to the senses and will not affect your hair color at all.
Suggested Use: As this formula is highly concentrated, start small and increase as desired or as you see fit for your unique hair and scalp needs.
As a pomade or finishing product: Grab a pea-size amount of the nutri-pomade and let it melt between your fingers. Comb along ends of your hair to add protecting and nourishing moisture.
The natural pomade can be used on its own or with the natural shine serum as the ultimate healthy-hair boost. Place a touch each of the pomade and serum and distribute evenly into the ends of your hair before using your blow dryer and styling.
As a weekly nourishing hair/scalp mask: Can be applied to wet or dry hair. To use, retrieve a small amount, then let it melt in your palms and apply generously to the ends of your hair and all over your scalp. Place a towel around your hair or in a loose hair tie and let the mask set for half an hour before shampooing and rinsing off.
Optional: Apply the nourishing mask before bed for an added boost of micronutrients. Lay a towel down to keep the product on your hair and off your sheets. Wake, shampoo, rinse ~ healthy, happy hair to start the day off right!
Choosing Your Natural Hair Product
Wondering how Qēt Botanicals Hair Products differ? Check out the brief summary below!
- Natural Shine Serum: Nourishes and protects while adding a glowy shine.
- Nutri-Pomade & Mask with Shea & Coconut: Calms coarse frizz while stimulating healthy new growth.
- Natural Sea Spray: Gently locks in your style for all-day wear.
- Lavender Powder Dry Shampoo: A clean and oil-absorbing dry shampoo with added benefits.
- Honey Cream Mask with Active Manuka UMF 16+: Richly nourishing to hair (and face!) and tames stubborn fly-aways.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. If you have a negative reaction, discontinue use and consult with a health professional.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Raw, Unrefined Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Unrefined Coconut) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Oil*
Qet (“keet”) Botanicals is a family-owned, Wisconsin company which offers freshly-made and hand-crafted face, hair, and body products made from organic, sustainable, and wild-crafted botanical ingredients.
Company founder, Lisa Brill, developed this line of premium products after experiencing health problems that necessitated removal of conventional beauty products.She discovered that many “natural” products contain small amounts of synthetic, and often harmful, ingredients. Lisa needed safe products that would not interfere with hormones or add to changing thyroid levels, and address changes in health and skin that were beginning to show both internally and externally. Research, careful application and blending soon led to treatments that almost immediately made changes in her skin, hair and overall health – all for the better! Lisa knew that she could never go back to the mass-produced and stale ingredients found on most store shelves. And she knew it was something she had to share with others. Qet Botanicals was born.
Qet formulates all of their own original products, manufactures them, fills and labels their packaging. They’ve promised to disclose EVERY INGREDIENT that goes into their formulations, and all of their products are rated in the safest category with the lowest hazard levels in the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep database.
Every product that Qet manufactures is made without the use of toxins, synthetics, or even a single drop of harmful chemicals or preservatives.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.
very pricey, leaves white lumps in hair and doesn’t make my baby’s hair any more manageable.
Missed this review and sorry for the delay! Bummed this did not work though for your little one. I know Lisa Brill, the owner of Qet, has a huge passion around her products working. I encourage you to reach out to her as I bet there is a secret to fixing this problem! https://qetbotanicals.com/pages/contact-us#:~:text=You%20can%20reach%20us%20by,can%20get%20back%20to%20you.
Either way, thank you for your support of my company and don’t forget about our return policy too,